Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old     (big_b_21v)      Join Date: Oct 2006       05-04-2010, 10:46 AM Reply   
After much confusion and more frustration. I have decided to eliminate the JBL Black box all together. There are plenty of better head units out there that will allow you to play every type of Ipod. I know we will loose the capability of playing video and controlling the stereo on the Maliview but it is very slow and kind of a pain to flip through screens anyway. As far as the video goes, I am perfectly fine with not having this option out on the river or lake.
Has anyone else choose to go this route? Any other pros or cons?
I am planning on removing the remote to the left of the helm and having the Kenwood 700U installed in its place. Anyone have any pics of a similar install?