Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (adamsilcio)      Join Date: Oct 2007       06-30-2011, 9:15 AM Reply   
Anyone ride this board? I've been flirting with the idea of switching to Liquid Force just because I am impressed by their hybrid boards. I need something both for the wake and rails. I really like the ABS side walls and the grind base, but I don't want an all flex board. The LF Hybrids seem to still have good pop for the wake and the Shane in particular is a wide board which is what I am used to riding my CWB Marius. I put a chip in my Marius hitting rails and it made me realize I need something a little more durable but not entirely flex, like the Vibe. Hybrid seem to be the middle solution.

Anyone riding Shane's new limited edition hybrid?

Looking to sell my 2011 Marius bindings BRAND NEW. Only ridden them a few times. And my 2011 Marius is for sale, however since I've ridden it on rails I am selling it for super cheap. Hit me up if you're interested.

Last edited by adamsilcio; 06-30-2011 at 9:17 AM. Reason: typo
Old     (blatantblunts)      Join Date: Jun 2011       06-30-2011, 9:32 AM Reply   
check yo inbox, sent you a PM
Old     (ColoRadDude)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-01-2011, 5:26 AM Reply   
Anyone ridden it yet? I am also interested in this board.
Old     (adamsilcio)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-01-2011, 10:03 PM Reply   
just sold all my gear today and placed an order for the Shane Hybrid. will let you know how it rides....
Old     (ColoRadDude)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-04-2011, 1:55 PM Reply   
I just picked one up, hoping to ride it tomorrow. July 4th is a little too nuts to try and ride.
Old     (adamsilcio)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-04-2011, 8:44 PM Reply   
NICE! what kind of boots you got for it?
Old     (ColoRadDude)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-07-2011, 8:42 AM Reply   
I finally rode it a few times, right now I put my ultras on it, might switch back to my watson's. Either way, loved the board. Rode behind the boat for a few sets and probably rode the best I've ridden all year. I usually ride the Watson 139, but I grabbed the 142 in the Shane and the landings felt so soft. Great board! I'll let you know how it rides at the cable once I make it to KCW.
Old    LR3w8kbrdr            07-07-2011, 9:21 AM Reply   
Im looking into this board along w/ the Harley & HL B-side coming from a PS3. Hoping I can demo one soon.
Old     (adamsilcio)      Join Date: Oct 2007       07-12-2011, 9:30 PM Reply   
change is good. vantage bindings arrive tomorrow...