Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through March 15, 2006

Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-18-2006, 1:23 PM Reply   
I was killing time the other day and went down to look at some new boats here in town. They had an 06 Enzo and I thought it was one of the best looking boats I have ever seen. They really have blinged the sucker out from the new tower to the Ferrari looking front and the cool looing back end. I have never been in one I have heard they throw a very nice wake and are great for surfing. Any comments?
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       02-18-2006, 1:36 PM Reply   
They definitely throw a very decent wake for boarding, but it is throws a wider rampier wake. For wakesurfing, this boat takes the cake for its size if properly weighted... thats what its made for. I saw a couple 06 Enzos at the local boat show a few weeks ago, and Centurion has made this boat look so much better in the last couple years from what it was. You shopping around or what?
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-18-2006, 3:38 PM Reply   
LOL Tyler, I am selling my XLV to a guy in Sandiego this comming Saturday, have to pay my ex wife some money and get situated. I have my house up for sale and am downsizing maybe even moving to Sanantonio its up in the air. Once my house sells I will have a good chunk of money and yes at that time I would probabbly be looking at a new boat. The Enzo really caught my eye, Let me see if I cna post some pics and one I have been looking at. My local dealer has a beautiful 1 but I am not in the position to buy until my home sells.Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (soak_up_the_sun)      Join Date: Jun 2004       02-18-2006, 4:02 PM Reply   
Ooooh, I like it!
We looked at a solid yellow one last year, but it was SOLID yellow, no graphic at all...
I like the black tower, and love the walk through under the sun deck. Very nice!
Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       02-18-2006, 4:50 PM Reply   
Nice boat Dan. Get it before the houseboat trip!!
Old     (tyboarder03)      Join Date: Nov 2003       02-18-2006, 7:33 PM Reply   
Dan thats the same color scheme i saw at the show interior gelcoat and all. Nice looking boat, and even better with the evolution tower.
Old     (deneng)      Join Date: Feb 2005       02-19-2006, 9:13 AM Reply   
Yea Dan buy it before shasta. That would look sick next to that brand new triple deck houseboat. Are we really going too be cristening that houseboat? I still don't see any real pic's at Antlers resort site. Hmm this rings a bell . 1. Houseboat trip price too good too be true. I wonder if this is a scam and your in Dan from Nigeria?
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-19-2006, 1:03 PM Reply   
Oh Dennis I forgot to tell you, I invested your 425 and the investment did'nt go so well ha ha ha oh and its Guatamala
Old     (krbaugh)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-19-2006, 4:40 PM Reply   
That is a GREAT looking Enzo!
Wonder why that tower and not the new one
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-19-2006, 5:02 PM Reply   
Its a brand new 05 thats why. Atleast I guess thats why
Old     (krbaugh)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-19-2006, 8:19 PM Reply   
You must be on the west coast?
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-19-2006, 9:38 PM Reply   
Yup Oregon
Old     (stj)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-20-2006, 3:33 PM Reply   
what type of tower speakers can you mount to the new evolution tower??
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       02-20-2006, 4:57 PM Reply   
Thats a good question..whatever I end up getting I am defineltey going with the NVS Addictions this time around
Old     (stj)      Join Date: Dec 2005       02-21-2006, 2:12 AM Reply   
could you put the nvs on the new evolution tower?