Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (86skier)      Join Date: Dec 2011       04-26-2012, 1:56 PM Reply   
1. I want to know the height of the boat on the trailer with the tower folded down.

2. The width of the boat on the trailer. Or the outer width of the trailer.

3. The lenght of the boat from tip of the swing tongue collapsed to the rear Speedo, and or the rear of the the boat. (Swim Step off)

My Garage is 22' wide x 19'-8" Deep with a 7'-0" Garage Door and I want to see if it will fit in on a Diagonal.

Thanks for your help!

-Craig
Old     (ryanw209)      Join Date: Jan 2010       04-26-2012, 2:04 PM Reply   
I can tell you mine is about 9' wide from wheel to wheel. I'll try to get you the other measurements when I take it out this weekend.
Old     (Preston)      Join Date: Jul 2010       04-26-2012, 2:45 PM Reply   
Alright, just went and messured mine for you. Mine is a 2005 with a profilight tower.

Height was ~84.5 inches with the tower folded and ~76 inches to the top of the windshield
Width was ~103 inches
Lenght was ~265 inches, this is to the grab bar above the swim step as it sticks out the furthest on the rear.

The rental house I use to live in had a garage about the same as yours, I thought it was 22X19. It fit caddy cornered just fine, I just had to take the tower off to clear the door.

Let me know if you need anything else.
Old     (Brendon444)      Join Date: Jul 2011       04-26-2012, 3:23 PM Reply   
I have an 06 and mine wont fit thru a 7ft door without the tower off which is very easy to do and lots of room after that. My garge is 24ft deep, which gives me about 12 inchs with the swim step off and touching the back wall tongue folded in. You have to remember 24ft usually means outside wall to outside wall have to take into consideration the walls which can be 2x4 or 2x6 plus the drywall, where you can lose a ft or more worse case.

Last edited by Brendon444; 04-26-2012 at 3:25 PM.
Old     (86skier)      Join Date: Dec 2011       04-26-2012, 4:20 PM Reply   
Thanks Guys I think that is all I need.

I measured it inside finish to inside finish. So it looks like I'm gonna be good. I will keep it in Valet Indoor storage in downtown Sac during the summer so gettting in the garage for the winter is all I care about. I will either take off the tower or put a smaller wheel/ Tire on it to get it in the garage.

Also What the dimension across the front of the winshield?