Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through July 28, 2009

Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       07-20-2009, 10:40 AM Reply   
Wanted to throw out a thumbs up for Driven Boat Wipe down. My brother in law introduced me to this and the stuff is awesome. I have some black in my boat and after a long day on the water, spray this on the boat and wipe it down with a damp towel and it removes all the water spots and wont strip the wax. Also adds a nice sheen and protective coating to the gelcoat.

Cant seem to find it any boat stores, I ordered it off there website.

http://www.driventoperfection.com/
Old     (unclejessie)      Join Date: Jan 2004       07-20-2009, 8:42 PM Reply   
I second that. That stuff is great. Best product I have used for water spots.

-Uj
Old     (boardn197)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-20-2009, 8:51 PM Reply   
I love this stuff too. So easy after a day on the lake to remove all the water spots. I have some black on my boat as well and it works amazingly. I had to order it as well as all the places on their website near me no longer carried it.
Old     (amo)      Join Date: Jan 2009       07-21-2009, 5:57 AM Reply   
Just put in my order. They sound like they are worth a try.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-21-2009, 7:06 AM Reply   
Is it the quick spray concentrate? Because I don't see one called Boat Wipe Down.
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       07-21-2009, 8:19 AM Reply   
16.55 to ship one bottle to canada i think i will pass ! :-(

if somebody have an extra one and want to ship it to me USPS instead of fedex let me know :-)
Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-21-2009, 9:46 AM Reply   
Driven Quick Spray Concentrate
Old     (fman)      Join Date: Nov 2008       07-21-2009, 9:55 AM Reply   
Yes, it is the quick spray concentrate. I ordered the buy 4 and get a bottle free. I also am using there boat wax which is very good. A bottle of the concentrate goes a long way, 4 oz makes a full spray bottle of wipedown (32 oz).
Old    pdxWAKE.com            07-21-2009, 10:54 AM Reply   
Guess I will give it a shot. Will try anything once and will report back my results between this and Babes Boat Bright. I also am not too thrilled about the markup for shipping.
Old     (watsoc)      Join Date: Apr 2005       07-21-2009, 11:08 AM Reply   
A 50% markup on the shipping seems pretty crazy, they should back off the shipping price and they would sell a lot more of this stuff.