Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (saberworks)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-29-2010, 5:07 PM Reply   
I'm looking for an owners manual for a 2004 sanger v210 with black scorpion motor (I believe it has CA emissions crap on it, too). I ordered the motor owners manual from Mercruiser but I'd like to get the one for the boat itself. I'm assuming it has operations guides, maintenance schedules for non-drivetrain stuff (if there is any), tips on cleaning, etc. (sort of like a car manual). I used the "REQUEST INFO" form on Sanger's web site but haven't gotten a response. Does anyone either have the manual or know a way to contact Sanger directly and hopefully get a copy? Thanks!
Old     (rallyart)      Join Date: Nov 2006       09-29-2010, 7:32 PM Reply   
Sanger does many things really well, but the manual is not one of them. It does not really say anything, so if you never find one you will be fine.
I'm sure you'll get more responses from 210 owners that would have them.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-29-2010, 9:11 PM Reply   
I have mine for my 06 V210. From what I understand it hasnt changed that much. They dont go over service info. Mainly its about care and maintainence of the exterior and interior. Also info about trailering and launching, and general info about on the water stuff, whats covered under warranty, etc.
Old     (meathead65)      Join Date: Sep 2006       09-30-2010, 7:46 AM Reply   
FYI...in 2004 there were no "CA emissions" motors...they were all the same. No catalytic converters, etc.
Old     (saberworks)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-30-2010, 8:31 AM Reply   
Thanks Meathead, I just saw a sticker on it (it's either on the boat or on the motor) that says "ultra low emissions -- california" or something like that.
Old     (saberworks)      Join Date: Sep 2010       09-30-2010, 8:33 AM Reply   
wake_upppp does your manual have a contact number in it?
Old     (SangerTom)      Join Date: Aug 2010       09-30-2010, 8:41 PM Reply   
You can call Sanger up and they will send you a free one (did that for my 05). It's not worth much because it doesn't have anything about the boat.

Where did you find the Mercruiser manual. I've searched their site and can't find it. Not trying to hijack the thread though - okay maybe a little bit
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       09-30-2010, 9:49 PM Reply   
^^^Actually it has nothing but info about the boat, just nothing about the drivetrain...whats covered in the manual is what Sanger actually builds. (the hull and interior) All other components are from various suppliers and that is why the Sanger manual doesent cover them...
Old     (saberworks)      Join Date: Sep 2010       10-01-2010, 7:42 AM Reply   
Everyone says call sanger but I can't find a number!

Mercruiser.com sells the manual for 25 bucks. You just have to type in your engine serial number and they'll send you the right one. My serial number was printed all over the place -- on the spark arrester, on both manifolds, etc.
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       10-01-2010, 8:05 AM Reply   
559-485-2842
Old     (magnusm)      Join Date: Dec 2003       10-26-2010, 1:34 PM Reply   
I have a 2003 Sanger V210, and what the others have said about the manual is true. Read it once, determined it was useless for anything on maintenance etc. and haven't looked at it since.
After some looking around I found a pdf of the owners manual for the 2005 Nautique line. Had the same v-drive and transmission as the Sanger and was much more thorough (190 pages). Included things like maintenance schedules as well as how to do some of the basic maintenance. Was very helpful.
Anyone wants a copy shoot me a PM with your email and I can send it across.