Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 25, 2007

Old     (dreambig)      Join Date: Jul 2006       05-23-2007, 12:16 PM Reply   
I just got a new step up thanks to the guys at Neptunes. They freaking got me in and out and it sounds great. One issue i have now though is that my bimini will not open unless i remove the speakers. Does anyone have this issue and if so how do you correct it. i have a 2002 x-30 if that helps at all. Thanks again Jim.
Old     (poser007)      Join Date: Nov 2004       05-23-2007, 12:28 PM Reply   
I got that issue dude so I dont use my bimini. My clamps make it impossible for my bimini to snap down. I can unfold it and have it our but i can go more then 10 miles per hour it will come all apart. Sounds or bimini that is the question. Im a sun worshiper so I dont mind
Old     (ponyh8r)      Join Date: Dec 2004       05-23-2007, 12:40 PM Reply   
I have the same issue. I have 2 485's on my X-star and mine won't go up now. I wish there was a solution out there.
Old     (rake)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-23-2007, 1:18 PM Reply   
Is it that you can't open it with the speakers up or that when it is open it doesn't fit with the speakers up? On my tower with the addictions, I have to undo one side of the bimini from the tower, open it and then reattach it to the tower. It fits fine when it's open, it just hits opening up and won't clear the speakers. Just another step in getting the boat ready.

(Message edited by Rake on May 23, 2007)
Old     (ryand121)      Join Date: Feb 2007       05-23-2007, 1:58 PM Reply   
You could take to an upolstry shop that makes bimini tops and covers, and they could possibly chop your top a little lower to miss the speakers. Just a thought...
Old     (wake_upppp)      Join Date: Nov 2003       05-23-2007, 10:40 PM Reply   
I just have to put the bimini up first, then hang the Pro 80's. The bimini won't open with the speakers already up, but I don't tow with the speakers or bimini hanging from the tower so it's not a big deal, although, once the bimini is up, and the speakers are hung, that's the way it stays.
Old    mendo247            05-24-2007, 7:08 AM Reply   
no issues here!

mine fit perfectly!