Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 24, 2009

Old     (innov8)      Join Date: May 2005       08-24-2009, 11:24 AM Reply   
Had a customer bring in an 08 board and bindings last Friday to get warrantied, well of course everyone was at surf Expo, so I told the customer, you will have to wait until Monday.

So Customer shows up this morning on his way to the river to ride and asked me, have you heard anything about my warranty, I say No not yet they are just getting back in town, let me give Hyperlite a call.

Well to make a long story shot, he left my shop on his way to ride, with a new board and new bindings.

Hyperlite went out of the way to make sure he was leaving with a board and bindings today and let me tell you, he was stoked.

Thanks Hyperlite, for the great customer service, you make my job a lot easier.
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       08-24-2009, 11:35 AM Reply   
Nice! They really do have an awesome warranty department.
Old     (nschimm)      Join Date: Jun 2009       08-24-2009, 11:55 AM Reply   
I have never been disappointed with the way they take care of everything.
Old     (kyp12)      Join Date: Jun 2009       08-24-2009, 8:02 PM Reply   
Hyperlite has outstanding customer service. I ripped the binding out of my board on Memorial day this year. Called them, shipped the board and had a replacement in no time at all. That way right there is how you keep a customer for life (or until my shoulders blow out)
Old     (liquidplayground)      Join Date: Mar 2009       08-24-2009, 10:18 PM Reply   
Corey and the rest of the cs support crew are rock stars up north. Doing work with them the past 4 years has been a pleasure.
Old     (jreed_blacker)      Join Date: Aug 2009       08-25-2009, 7:59 PM Reply   
Hyperlite has had my boots since 7/26. They won't say when the replacement boots will ship. Kinda of frustrating :-(
Old     (johnsvt)      Join Date: Dec 2006       08-25-2009, 8:25 PM Reply   
they have been good to me...Thanks Corey M
Old     (coreym)      Join Date: Sep 2008       08-26-2009, 8:13 AM Reply   
Thanks Guys! Always good to hear a lil' praise now and then!

Jason - Do you know what RA # your boots were sent in on? I can check on it for you if I get some info on the warranty. We are just starting to receive our 2010 boots and that might be what your RA is waiting for.

Corey M @ Hyperlite
coreym@hosports.com