Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through October 07, 2003

Old    eyesman            09-21-2003, 11:01 PM Reply   
Here is a snapshot of this year's Boardstock in Stockton:

all in all it was a pretty nice day!

(Message edited by eyesman on September 21, 2003)
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-22-2003, 8:43 AM Reply   
Nice! I had to buy my wife some of those wetbox shorts! Those were the shizzle.
Old    dagger            09-22-2003, 12:15 PM Reply   
so how do they look on her j-rod?
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-22-2003, 12:21 PM Reply   
HAHA whudup J. Nice to see you on the board. Kiss those productive work days goodbye!

They look great with the Innerpimp top that covers almost nothing! Add some high heels and she's got the perfect house-keeping outfit!

"Go ahead baby -pick something up for me" - Andrew Dice Clay
Old    dagger            09-22-2003, 12:32 PM Reply   
j-rod - don't you have some boardstock pic's you'd like to share? Not to mention the Tower Parks pics...I gave up a lot of beads when you had your camera rollin!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-22-2003, 12:36 PM Reply   
Dagger,

The Tower Park pictures I took wouldn't last 60 seconds on this website. They would probably ban me from this site permanently! I'll bring the video to Jimmy's tomorrow night so you can watch.

Jrod
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-22-2003, 1:55 PM Reply   
J-Rod... post them somewhere... I got space here and can have them on the internet 60 seconds after you send them
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       09-22-2003, 2:30 PM Reply   
Aaron. I have to capture it all from my video camera and produce stills and videos.
The software I use (Pinnacle Studio 8) SUCKS. It's going to take me a few days to get it working again, then I post links to Wakepics or something.
Old     (aaronlee13)      Join Date: Jul 2001       09-22-2003, 2:54 PM Reply   
sweet... I got a couple good shots.. i'll have up soon, but can't post them all on wakepics though... hehehe
Old     (blackandblue)      Join Date: Oct 2002       09-24-2003, 7:08 AM Reply   
Christie Fisher posted a bunch of awesome action shots here:
http://www.wakepics.com/member/Schleprockfisher
Excellent work Christie! Thanks.

There were some atmosphere images posted there too - from "SANplease":
http://www.wakepics.com/member/SANplease
I don't know who you are SANplease, but thanks for showing us the scene from the water level.