Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (dani)      Join Date: Oct 2007       05-16-2010, 1:54 PM Reply   
Okay so now that summer is almost here and ive been out riding more its time or a new board. i currently have the hyperlite syn with the ronix rise bindings but i need a change. I rode the slingshot the other day and liked the feel. Ive also ridden the ronix ibex and liked that too, do they have something similar to that feel in a girls board? I want to step up my game and getting more air and landing more tricks. Any suggestions for a new set up?
Old     (sexyws6mama)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-16-2010, 8:35 PM Reply   
I love my new Ronix Faith Hope Love setup!!!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-17-2010, 6:05 PM Reply   
ronix makes a womens version of the mana [dean smiths board] .haley smith his little sister rides it and she goes big. check out the wakeworld homepage.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-18-2010, 5:02 AM Reply   
or you can go to ronixwake.com and check out the dahlia board .
Old     (dani)      Join Date: Oct 2007       05-19-2010, 9:18 PM Reply   
thanks for the advise! ill def have to check these boards out! i gotta find somewhere where i can demo them too!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       05-23-2010, 6:47 PM Reply   
try www.wakesports.com
Old     (linz)      Join Date: Jun 2008       05-26-2010, 1:54 PM Reply   
I came off of riding the Syn and have been riding the B-side this season. I have been really happy with it, but got to ride the Murray this weekend and was blown away! It edges similar to the Syn (which I like), meaning it's quick on and off of edge, but the pop is out of this world! I know it's technically a guys board, but the graphics are siiiick if you ask me!
Who says that just because you are a girl you have to ride a "girl's" board?
I am also loving the Syn bingings this year. I didn't like them at all last year but they really stepped up this year to give us girls a quality boot! I've even had guys tell me that if they came in their size they would rock the Syn boot this year.
I don't know much about demos in your area, but I'm sure if you look up some local shops etc. you'll find someone who can hook you up!
Happy Shredding!
L
Old     (steezy)      Join Date: Jul 2010       07-06-2010, 11:56 PM Reply   
If you havent gotten a new board yet and like slingshot boards.. might i suggest the Nicola Butler Company board. It's a similiar made board to the slingshots, real light on the feet, thin and very poppy. Pretty sweet graphics too! go to companywake.com to check it out!