Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through February 04, 2005

Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-06-2005, 10:28 PM Reply   
New Year's 2005 on the Delta!!

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=13319
Old     (dococ)      Join Date: Mar 2002       01-07-2005, 1:19 AM Reply   
I would just like to comment that ALCOHOL has absolutely no place at a New Year's Eve celebration. And that camera man, er... person, is obviously so drunk that she is barely capable of cleaning everybody out of all their money playing Texas hold 'em. I'm simply appalled!
Old     (ivyrider)      Join Date: Jan 2004       01-07-2005, 8:49 AM Reply   
aww... that was an awesome video Christie!!!
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       01-07-2005, 9:48 AM Reply   
Great video Christie. I especially like the Red Bull endorsements while riding in the boat. Alcohol is okay on New Year's Eve, but never while on the water.
Thanks for putting together the video. I had a great time last weekend, but then when don't we have fun when we're together?
Doc, you weren't the only one that got cleaned out playing hold'em.
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-07-2005, 9:56 AM Reply   
Thanks, Misty!

Jimmy & Rob - I used my poker winnings to buy tapes for my camera! Ready for a rematch? I need some new computer equipment
Old     (speedy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-08-2005, 7:08 PM Reply   
Christie, Thanks for the great video and great day of riding. I like the guest appearance from the puppy. If she wasn't so cute, she would have a bounty on her head.
Thanks everyone else for the great night.

mark
Old    wakelvr            01-08-2005, 7:27 PM Reply   
Fisher and Friends,

What a great night that was. Christie, thanks for making the video, as always, you did a great job. Give Josh a hug and kiss from us since he didn't make it to the party. M & M, thanks for having us over and saving us a comfy place to sleep (baby thanks you too). To the rest of you goofballs, thanks for a great night, we'll never forget it.

Too bad we didn't get a shot of Maddy jumping in the ice cold pool (twice). Such a cute pup!

Love you guys and Happy New Year.
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       01-09-2005, 4:24 AM Reply   
damn christie - charging it as hard as ever! happy new year to all y'all in the upper latitudes.
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       01-09-2005, 5:36 PM Reply   
Mark - Thanks again for hosting the party.

Stef & Ja - It was great to see you guys.

Christopher - I still am only making the crash section though. Let's just say that I'm still a bit "tentative". OK, OK...I'm skkkkuuuuuurrrd :-)
Old     (gypsy12)      Join Date: Apr 2004       01-18-2005, 1:44 PM Reply   
Thanks Mark & Michelle for having everyone over. Thanks everyone else for things I don't have to mention. And thanks Rob for putting some money in for me and making me play texas Hold 'em, so I could go and take everyone else's money for a while.
I had a good time. Thanks everyone. Christie, I like the video! Wish I could have gone out on the water with you guys that morning!