Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-12-2016, 5:26 PM Reply   
I'll bet Jeff Fisher goes somewhere in the nfl next year and becomes a bad azz defensive coordinator! :I'd be more than happy if he did it in another division.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-12-2016, 7:13 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by markj View Post
I think Fox summed it up best when they said something to the effect of "we're gonna cut over to another game that's a little more competitive now and show you the NO/TB game." Listen chicken lovers, it's wasn't just one thing. You guys stunk from top to bottom. You could spread blame like PB&J. This is the impending doom that Robert and I have been warning you guys about. I dare say the Niners could have beaten you today.
Pretty funny from the guy that hasn't been in a competitive game all season.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-12-2016, 8:49 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by 83Starsnstripes View Post
I'll bet the Hawks make it to the SB, you can pick another NFC team. Which ever team makes it, wins. Pretty easy.
Oh no senior. I'm not betting on which team MAKES it to the SB. I'm betting the Seahawks don't.

My bet:

If the Seahawks are in the Superbowl, I'll pay you $100 via PayPal F&F. If they don't make it, you have to pay me $100 via the same method. Either loser must pay within 7 days of it being official.

Want that action?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-12-2016, 9:57 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabledog View Post
Pretty funny from the guy that hasn't been in a competitive game all season.
Niners were in first place after week one.
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-12-2016, 10:31 PM Reply   
All three of those commentators still picked the Hawks as the biggest threat to Dallas in the NFC Championship during post game discussion. Just sayin...
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-12-2016, 10:40 PM Reply   
-^^^Was that before or after they caught a glimpse of the refs' pay stubs from Paul Allen?
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-13-2016, 5:48 AM Reply   
Dallas is built to beat Seattle. Darren is equipped to root for Dallas. He already has his Romo jersey which we know he's saving in his closet. He won't take David's bet because he plans to be in Houston rooting for Romo in the Superbowl. There it's out there now Darren. It's okay if you come out the closet and face the world now.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-13-2016, 7:23 AM Reply   
Seattle dropping 4 spots...
http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...as-city-chiefs
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-13-2016, 9:48 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by VanillaGorilla View Post
Oh no senior. I'm not betting on which team MAKES it to the SB. I'm betting the Seahawks don't.

My bet:

If the Seahawks are in the Superbowl, I'll pay you $100 via PayPal F&F. If they don't make it, you have to pay me $100 via the same method. Either loser must pay within 7 days of it being official.

Want that action?
That's a Bobby bet. All other teams against the Hawks. Typical Hawk hater.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-13-2016, 9:49 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwb4me View Post
Dallas is built to beat Seattle. Darren is equipped to root for Dallas. He already has his Romo jersey which we know he's saving in his closet. He won't take David's bet because he plans to be in Houston rooting for Romo in the Superbowl. There it's out there now Darren. It's okay if you come out the closet and face the world now.
but not built to beat the G-men....
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-13-2016, 3:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Awe.... don't cwy.... Read the posts, he was wanting to bet so I have agreed. Put up or shut up.

Btw... Do you know shat about the NFL??? It's not "all other teams against the hawks". All they need to do is win the NFC.

Last edited by VanillaGorilla; 12-13-2016 at 3:32 PM.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-14-2016, 1:38 PM Reply   
Quote:
You are assuming Dallas gets the pleasure of playing Seattle. You know what happens when you assume, right Bobby?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-14-2016, 1:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Awe.... don't cwy.... Read the posts, he was wanting to bet so I have agreed. Put up or shut up.

Btw... Do you know shat about the NFL??? It's not "all other teams against the hawks". All they need to do is win the NFC.
LOL! "put up or shut up" coming from the guy who trolls on here for Seahawk losses. Go home, you're drunk.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-14-2016, 3:54 PM Reply   
Quote:
LOL! "put up or shut up" coming from the guy who trolls on here for Seahawk losses. Go home, you're drunk.
Exactly what I thought, all mouth and no balls.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-15-2016, 7:53 AM Reply   
Quote:
Isn't that what all the other bets have been like? I'm pretty sure it is.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-15-2016, 12:46 PM Reply   
Quote:
Check the track record, bruh.
I'll take the bet but instead of money, winner chooses your new wakeworld screen name and profile picture. I'm thinking "Wakeworld Troll" for you.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-15-2016, 12:46 PM Reply   
BTW I'll be taking the Hawks tonight over La Rams.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-15-2016, 3:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'll take the bet but instead of money, winner chooses your new wakeworld screen name and profile picture. I'm thinking "Wakeworld Troll" for you.
I like your style. That's a good thing to bet for.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-15-2016, 5:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yea, your track record sucks. You challenge me to a bet and whimp out when I take you up on it. I have no intrest in thinking of a stupid name for you.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-15-2016, 6:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
Yea, your track record sucks. You challenge me to a bet and whimp out when I take you up on it. I have no intrest in thinking of a stupid name for you.
You're on the wrong thread then. Smack talk and insulting each other and their team in good humor (for the most part) is what this is all about.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-15-2016, 6:14 PM Reply   
Geez, who picked the hawks' unis tonight? Hellen Keller? They look like they're wearing nuclear piss green footy pajamas or like they should be working on a highway filling potholes in their safety colors. They even clash with the turf. Ridiculous!
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-15-2016, 7:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
You're on the wrong thread then. Smack talk and insulting each other and their team in good humor (for the most part) is what this is all about.
Lmao, I post "..and.. the Hawks implode" and am accused of trolling? So it's smack talking and insulting others teams in good humor but if you state a fact about a game in progress it's trolling???? Quit being a drama queen. Your boy asked me if I wanted to bet and I agreed. I bet money, not pixie dust. Maybe you're on the wrong forum. Try reading the posts before you get butt hurt next time.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-15-2016, 7:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
Go Dak!!!
Here, I'll quote myself from August to give you something to actually mess with me about.
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-15-2016, 9:00 PM Reply   
Quote:
Lmao, I post "..and.. the Hawks implode" and am accused of trolling? So it's smack talking and insulting others teams in good humor but if you state a fact about a game in progress it's trolling???? Quit being a drama queen. Your boy asked me if I wanted to bet and I agreed. I bet money, not pixie dust. Maybe you're on the wrong forum. Try reading the posts before you get butt hurt next time.
My boy? I'm a SF fan. Not butt hurt either except for the fact that the chickens won tonight. Did you bump your head? I wasn't the one who called you a troll. Go home. You're drunk.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-15-2016, 11:17 PM Reply   
Quote:
Geez, who picked the hawks' unis tonight? Hellen Keller? They look like they're wearing nuclear piss green footy pajamas or like they should be working on a highway filling potholes in their safety colors. They even clash with the turf. Ridiculous!
Seriously, love my team bur those uniforms were a ****ing buzz kill. My Christmas party was tonight so im on point...
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-15-2016, 11:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hey Vanilla! Who's your team snowflake?
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-15-2016, 11:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
My boy? I'm a SF fan. Not butt hurt either except for the fact that the chickens won tonight. Did you bump your head? I wasn't the one who called you a troll. Go home. You're drunk.

. You see the size of that chicken...
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-15-2016, 11:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
As a Hawks fan I agree. Glad you have been reduced to following our uniforms...
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-15-2016, 11:42 PM Reply   
Quote:
Is it possible to be a SF fan and not be butt hurt...
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-15-2016, 11:44 PM Reply   
Quote:
Hold an L up to your forehead....
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-15-2016, 11:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
All mouth is what I like about you..
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-15-2016, 11:50 PM Reply   
Quote:

Whats the bet VaG?
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-16-2016, 7:02 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabledog View Post
is it possible to be a sf fan and not be butt hurt...
lol
Old     (seattle)      Join Date: Mar 2002       12-16-2016, 8:50 AM Reply   
Note to Ryan...

You are a punter... get the first down on a trick play and slide. We were laughing our asses off when they showed his face all intent on going all the way. Then the bobble and the finish with getting his head taken off. He managed to have the most awesome and most embarrassing moment of his career all in one play.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-16-2016, 10:06 AM Reply   
NFC WEST CHAMPS! Again.
Russell leading the Hawks into the playoffs for the fifth time in a row. (only one other QB has done that in his first five years)
First team to clinch their division this year.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-16-2016, 12:56 PM Reply   
Oh and I love that Sherman is now taking out WRs and QBs. Welcome to the NFL Goff
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-16-2016, 11:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
NFC WEST CHAMPS! Again.
Russell leading the Hawks into the playoffs for the fifth time in a row. (only one other QB has done that in his first five years)
Yay!!! I especially liked his performance 5 days ago against the Packers. So awesome. Keep it up RW!
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-16-2016, 11:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
NFC WEST CHAMPS! Again.
You realize you're in a division that has collectively lost two out of every three games this year right? It's like saying you're the smartest kid in the Special Ed class. The bar is so low, it's impossible to even limbo under it without a Seahawks jersey on. You guys are "Farmer Ted" in the "Sixteen Candles" of life.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-17-2016, 8:12 AM Reply   
Week 15 picks
Sat @ 8 : 25 pm
MIA @ NYJ - Dolphins on the road.
Sunday @ 1 : 00 pm
GB @ CHI - Packers on the road.
PIT @ CIN - Steelers on the road.
JAX @ HOU - Texans at home.
CLE @ BUF - Bills at home.
PHI @ BAL - Ravens at home.
TEN @ KC - Chiefs at home.
DET @ NYG - Lions pull it out in the 4th quarter. G-MEN go down.
IND @ MIN - Vikings at home.
Sunday @ 4 : 05 pm
NO @ ARI - Cardinals at home.
SF @ ATL - Falcons at home.
Sunday @ 4 : 25 pm
NE @ DEN - Patriots on the road.
OAK @ SD - Raiders on the road.
Sunday @ 8 : 30 pm
TB @ DAL - Cowboys at home.
Monday @ 8 : 30 pm
CAR @ WAS - Panthers on the road.
Jeff Fisher and I both picked Seattle to win on Thursday. We were out of town traveling so we didn't get our picks in ontime.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-17-2016, 11:44 AM Reply   
Quote:
You realize you're in a division that has collectively lost two out of every three games this year right? It's like saying you're the smartest kid in the Special Ed class. The bar is so low, it's impossible to even limbo under it without a Seahawks jersey on. You guys are "Farmer Ted" in the "Sixteen Candles" of life.
LOL! What does that say about your 49ers? Yikes!
I'll take a NFC West title any way I can get it. At least the Hawks didn't win it at 7-9, oh wait the Hawks did that too.
I really can't believe how bad the rest of the NFC West was this year. Some "experts" had the Hawks in third place in the division. Rams & Cards both under performed big time. I still think the Panthers are the biggest disappointment of 2016.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-17-2016, 11:55 AM Reply   
The Real Week 15 picks (I'll let you slide for Thursday's Pick Bobby, consider it your Christmas present )
Sat @ 8 : 25 pm
MIA @ NYJ - Fins but barely.
Sunday @ 1 : 00 pm
GB @ CHI - Pack are hot, Chicago is not, Pack win.
PIT @ CIN - Steelers by 50.
JAX @ HOU - Texans
CLE @ BUF - Bills
PHI @ BAL - Ravens
TEN @ KC - Chiefs in another close one.
DET @ NYG - Stafford's finger is hurt. GMen get lucky and win.
IND @ MIN - AP is Back!! Vikes run all over the Colts.
Sunday @ 4 : 05 pm
NO @ ARI - High scoring game. Cards win.
SF @ ATL - Falcons get a bye week.
Sunday @ 4 : 25 pm
NE @ DEN - I miss Brady vs Manning. Brady wins easy.
OAK @ SD - Raider Nation!
Sunday @ 8 : 30 pm
TB @ DAL - Cowboys have been exposed. Bucs win!
CAR @ WAS - Cousins throws for 400+ yards. Washington wins.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-18-2016, 8:29 PM Reply   
Seattle had trouble scoring 5 points against Tampa Bay. Dallas scored 26. They probably could have scored at least 14 more if it hadn't have been for penalties. Look out seattle Dallas will open up a can for you if you can make it that far.
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       12-18-2016, 8:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Seattle had trouble scoring 5 points against Tampa Bay. Dallas scored 26. They probably could have scored at least 14 more if it hadn't have been for penalties. Look out seattle Dallas will open up a can for you if you can make it that far.

Word. Now let's win these last two and secure home field advantage!
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-18-2016, 9:00 PM Reply   
Dak Prescott against Tampa Bay 32/36 for 279 yards 1 rushing TD and 20 yards rushing. 26 points
Russell Wilson against Tampa Bay 17/33 for 151 yards 2 int's 80 yards rushing. 5 points
Ezekiel Elliott 23/159 and 1 TD
Dallas 449 yards of total offense. Seattle 245 yards of total offense.
Dallas defense allowed 276 total yards to Tampa Bay. Seattle defense allowed 330 total yards of offense to Tampa Bay
Dallas 36:04 TOP Seattle 26:21 TOP
Dallas 20 points allowed Seattle 14 points allowed.
Dallas was without Claiborne, Lawrence,Gregory and others on defense but should have all back healthy for the playoffs.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       12-18-2016, 9:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Dak Prescott against Tampa Bay 32/36 for 279 yards 1 rushing TD and 20 yards rushing. 26 points
Russell Wilson against Tampa Bay 17/33 for 151 yards 2 int's 80 yards rushing. 5 points
Ezekiel Elliott 23/159 and 1 TD
Dallas 449 yards of total offense. Seattle 245 yards of total offense.
Dallas defense allowed 276 total yards to Tampa Bay. Seattle defense allowed 330 total yards of offense to Tampa Bay
Dallas 36:04 TOP Seattle 26:21 TOP
Dallas 20 points allowed Seattle 14 points allowed.
Dallas was without Claiborne, Lawrence,Gregory and others on defense but should have all back healthy for the playoffs.
Its great that your benchmark for success is Seattle....
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-18-2016, 10:58 PM Reply   
Meanwhile, back in SF...
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-19-2016, 6:28 AM Reply   
Quote:
Its great that your benchmark for success is Seattle....
Just comparing performances. A Rookie QB against your hero. Who's your Daddy? Dak will show you.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-19-2016, 10:42 AM Reply   
It's nice the Hawks already dominated their division. Can you imagine being swept by a division opponent!?!? How embarrassing.
Old     (rdlangston13)      Join Date: Feb 2011       12-19-2016, 12:42 PM Reply   
That division opponent has a better record than anyone in the NFC West.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-19-2016, 12:50 PM Reply   
I love the sea chickens argument that a 9 and five team has a chance against America's Team.... if they can make it that far! Let's do it!
BTW, My bet is still out there if anyone rooting for the hawks has any balls...
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-19-2016, 12:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Whats the bet VaG?
I'll clarify for hawks fans that lack the ability to read previous posts:

If the hawks make it to the Super Bowl, I'll pay you 100 bucks US dollars via PayPal F&F. If they don't, you pay me the same. No pixie dust bets... money only. Ask your mom if it's ok...
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-19-2016, 1:02 PM Reply   
If I want to bet money I go to Vegas, not Wakeworld. I'm willing to take the Hawks making it to the SB, you just won't take my terms. So.....
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-19-2016, 1:09 PM Reply   
Quote:
If I want to bet money I go to Vegas, not Wakeworld. I'm willing to take the Hawks making it to the SB, you just won't take my terms. So.....
Lmao, you said, "wanna bet?" and I do. Afraid??? Broke??? No permission from mom??? Come on man, you asked ME if I wanted to bet. I don't bet pixie dust. You a real fan or a poser???
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-19-2016, 1:10 PM Reply   
Seriously, it's only 100 bucks.....
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-19-2016, 1:21 PM Reply   
Quote:
OK, so puss out any way you can. I'm not. For the record, you asked if I "wanna bet" and I do. You posed the bet and I accepted. It's not the "terms" that are the problem, its the size of your balls.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-19-2016, 1:39 PM Reply   
Quote:
bruh, where are you??? Your "track record" with me SUCKS. You post up bets and can't or won't stand behind them....

Go ask your boss if you can make this bet and let me know. It's obvious to anyone on this thread you have let your mouth overload your wallet. Where's the 12th man?????

Last edited by VanillaGorilla; 12-19-2016 at 1:42 PM.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-19-2016, 2:17 PM Reply   
Like I said I bet money in Vegas not on Wakeworld.
Now if you want to give me Vegas odds that's another story.
Looks like 12/5 currently: http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/

But if you want to keep throwing out weak insults to get me to bet you, go for it. #stayclassy
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-19-2016, 2:24 PM Reply   
Quote:
I'd like to add that Bobby has never once ever bet on his favorite team. #truefan
You for cash either.. Is my bet too small?
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-19-2016, 2:28 PM Reply   
Quote:
Like I said I bet money in Vegas not on Wakeworld.
Now if you want to give me Vegas odds that's another story.
Looks like 12/5 currently: http://www.vegasinsider.com/nfl/odds/futures/

But if you want to keep throwing out weak insults to get me to bet you, go for it. #stayclassy
Dude.... get this straight. YOU asked me to bet. I took you up on your offer. There's no way to save your reputation OR face unless you take it. Don't come laying Vegas odds after the fact. You're a puss and you know it. Live with it and the shame....
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-19-2016, 2:30 PM Reply   
Come on!! You think the sea chickens are gonna be in the Superbowl, I don't. Take the bet! Pussy!
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-19-2016, 2:37 PM Reply   
^^Cool insult bro.

I miss Bobby.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-19-2016, 2:40 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^Cool insult bro.

I miss Bobby.
Can't argue with the truth.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-19-2016, 2:56 PM Reply   
Correct, I asked if you wanted to bet on whether the Hawks would make it to the SB. I never asked if you wanted to bet money. So if you want to bet whether the Hawks make it to the SB, I will bet you. But you and your $100 bores me.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-19-2016, 3:10 PM Reply   
Quote:
Correct, I asked if you wanted to bet on whether the Hawks would make it to the SB. I never asked if you wanted to bet money. So if you want to bet whether the Hawks make it to the SB, I will bet you. But you and your $100 bores me.
Ok, you are correct. My mistake is I thought I was dealing with an adult. You are obviously a child working within the constraints that are indicated by your posts. Keep being a pixie dust betting pussy and I'll keep being a real betting adult. You wanna take that 100 bet to 500??? You talk a LOT of ****, why not back it up?
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-19-2016, 3:19 PM Reply   
^^You sound pretty desperate for $100. Do we need to start a gofundme page for you?
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-19-2016, 3:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^You sound pretty desperate for $100. Do we need to start a gofundme page for you?
Haha! For a guy that was %100 sure the sea chickens would make it to the SB, you seem a little deflated. Scared???

Like the old toothpaste commercial said, put your money where your mouth is...unless of course your balls are so small now you've lost them..
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-19-2016, 3:34 PM Reply   
^^Tell you what...if you come up with one creative insult, then I'll consider your boring $100 bet. Unfortunately, the odds are not in your favor.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-19-2016, 7:04 PM Reply   
Wow! It's much more entertaining when others post. David has you on the ropes Darren. Don't let him finish you off. Go ahead and fight like a man. I know you can.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-19-2016, 9:01 PM Reply   
Looks like I won the picks again this week. Kirk was only 84 yards short of 400 yards,but more importantly 12 points short of a win. Good thing for Seattle that this Carolina team didn't show up in Seattle.
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-20-2016, 10:51 AM Reply   
Week 16 picks
I got them in early this week.
Thursday at 8:25PM
NYG @ PHI - Eagles spoil the Giants night with an upset win.
Saturday at 1:00 pm
MIA @ BUF - Dolphins on the road. Ryan gets closer to the door.
TB @ NO - The Bucs rebound from the beating they took last week. Saints are stunned at home. Bucs win.
NYJ @ NE - Patriots at home. Easy win.
TEN @ JAX - Titans win on the road.
MIN @ GB - My wife is picking the Vikings. As for me i'll take the Packers at Lambeau.
SD @ CLE - RGIII still won't be enough. Chargers on the road.
WAS @ CHI - Redskins are still in shock from the thumping they took last week.Bears in an upset.
ATL @ CAR - Falcons at home.
Saturday at 4:05 pm
IND @ OAK - Yes i'm still going to pick against Indianapolis. Raiders win at home.
Saturday at 4:25PM
ARI @ SEA - Cardinals rebound from New Orleans game and crush the Seahawks. Russell Wilson adds to his pick count.
SF @ LA - Do I have to pick one? Let me flip a coin. Heads i'll take the Rams.
Saturday at 8:25PM
CIN @ HOU - Texans get toasted by the Bengals. Savage just isn't tough enough to get the win. Dalton delivers it for Cincinnati.
Sunday at 4:30pm
BAL @ PIT - This one could go either way. I'll take the Steelers this time since they're at home.
Sunday at 8:30pm
DEN @ KC - Chiefs at home. Denver is done.
DET @ DAL - This is the game everyone has been waiting for. The Cowboys are the only team America wants to watch. They have the most watched games all year. The highest ratings all year. America's Team . You either Love them or Hate them, but everyone is talking about them and watching them. Watch them Boys win another one.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-20-2016, 11:03 AM Reply   
I think I can hear David's brain grinding away trying to think of a creative insult.
Old     (onlyinboards)      Join Date: Oct 2014       12-20-2016, 11:30 AM Reply   
Whatever he comes up with, i really hope he types out "bruh" again.
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-20-2016, 5:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
I think I can hear David's brain grinding away trying to think of a creative insult.
Haha! No.... you win. I pushed every button I could think of last night trying to goad you into it but you didn't take the bait. I'm back to being happy watching the Boys.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-21-2016, 12:16 PM Reply   
^^Aw David, you give up too easy. How's this: Since this is the season of giving, if the Hawks don't make the SB, I will donate $100 to any charity you choose. If the Hawks make it to the SB (and they will), you donate $100 to any charity I choose. Deal?
And since you are a Cowboys fan, I'm sure your favorite charity right now is the Salvation Army (at least it's Zeke's).
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-21-2016, 12:17 PM Reply   
And it has to be a real charity, not the "VanillaGorilla whiskey fund"
Old     (markj)      Join Date: Apr 2005       12-21-2016, 1:25 PM Reply   
^^^I don't know about that. I mean, it's not my bet, but I'd just like to say it was so funny over the last few years to see the screen name changes due to the lost bets. It was the gift that kept on giving. It also showed how fierce rivals could go on without taking themselves too seriously. just my .02
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       12-21-2016, 4:59 PM Reply   
Quote:
And it has to be a real charity, not the "VanillaGorilla whiskey fund"
You shouldn't knock the "Vanilla Gorilla Whiskey Fund". It may inspire him to write the prose that pushes your buttons. Lol
Old     (VanillaGorilla)      Join Date: Nov 2015       12-21-2016, 7:06 PM Reply   
Quote:
^^Aw David, you give up too easy. How's this: Since this is the season of giving, if the Hawks don't make the SB, I will donate $100 to any charity you choose. If the Hawks make it to the SB (and they will), you donate $100 to any charity I choose. Deal?
And since you are a Cowboys fan, I'm sure your favorite charity right now is the Salvation Army (at least it's Zeke's).
Lol, I'm in! I will prolly pick the Salvation Army but a VanillaGorilla Shiner Bock charity fund has a very nice ring to it.
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-22-2016, 8:36 AM Reply   
Awesome. I'll be having you donate to Blanket Coverage. It's Richard Sherman's foundation
Old     (83Starsnstripes)      Join Date: Jul 2013       12-22-2016, 8:37 AM Reply   
Quote:
^^^I don't know about that. I mean, it's not my bet, but I'd just like to say it was so funny over the last few years to see the screen name changes due to the lost bets. It was the gift that kept on giving. It also showed how fierce rivals could go on without taking themselves too seriously. just my .02
Well I'm open for additional bets Mark...