Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (iShredSAN)      Join Date: Apr 2012       07-24-2015, 9:38 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by grant_west View Post
BTW when I lost my sausage that's when I got pissed. Just like Bruce Jenner I was sad and confused.
Hahahahaha yes! This thread is getting great which makes me happy! I was sad when the epic thread died...
Old     (Nordicron)      Join Date: Aug 2011       07-24-2015, 9:47 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by iShredSAN View Post
Hahahahaha yes! This thread is getting great which makes me happy! I was sad when the epic thread died...

Yeah it is kinda fun! Grant have to ask being your a regular on this water don't u have the water cops on your speed dial? Why not call them in?
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       07-24-2015, 10:02 AM Reply   
I just spit crackers out all over my keyboard thanks grant_west!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-24-2015, 10:12 AM Reply   
Ron: sorry but calling the cops for this type of thing is not my style. And frankly it would be somewhat hypocritical. I haven't done it in quite a while but who here has ever been beat up the 5 mile an hour zone? You can't blame anyone for wanting to tear up the butter. So I'm not hating on anyone for doing what we all feel like doing. And a few passes back-and-forth wouldn't of killed anyone but two days of back-and-forth was enough for me.
Old     (migs)      Join Date: Aug 2006 Location: SF Bay Area       07-24-2015, 10:15 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeski View Post
06-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Replies: 6
Disco Bay Storage Area?
Views: 873
Posted By doubleup720
Seth, hit me up tommorow and I will see what I...

Seth, hit me up tommorow and I will see what I can do.I work @ Larson Marine in Stockton and we do store boats so I am sure we can help you out..........209 465 5801

"Mikeski as DB of the year?"

No, I think doubleup720 who works for Larson Marine is proving to be in a much better position here to take that title!

haha!

MIkeski - FOR. THE. WIN.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       07-24-2015, 3:55 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeski View Post
06-16-2011, 12:34 PM
Replies: 6
Disco Bay Storage Area?
Views: 873
Posted By doubleup720
Seth, hit me up tommorow and I will see what I...

Seth, hit me up tommorow and I will see what I can do.I work @ Larson Marine in Stockton and we do store boats so I am sure we can help you out..........209 465 5801

"Mikeski as DB of the year?"

No, I think doubleup720 who works for Larson Marine is proving to be in a much better position here to take that title!

haha!
Mike Doubleup720 just got pwned!!!
Old     (zombiegerbil)      Join Date: Jul 2015       07-24-2015, 7:27 PM Reply   
Not the first time they've pulled the DB card...

Just have a look at last year's video shoot in Emerald Bay - Tahoe (15 mph limit throughout the bay).

https://vimeo.com/user32588036

p.s. thanks "doubleup720" for giving me a reason to never visit Larson. Ever. I'm not a fan of supporting douchebags.
Old     (doubleup720)      Join Date: Jul 2007       07-24-2015, 7:41 PM Reply   
For the record Larson Marine had nothing to do with the photo shoot. I was at the lake with my family to do some shots of the kids swimming and just hanging out. So if you keyboard Cowboys feel that's it's necessary to bash then bash away. Hopefully it makes you feel cool !!!!
Old     (zombiegerbil)      Join Date: Jul 2015       07-24-2015, 7:47 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by doubleup720 View Post
So if you keyboard Cowboys feel that's it's necessary to bash then bash away. Hopefully it makes you feel cool !!!!

Lots of projection going on there champ. Please continue to flail though.
Old     (racer808)      Join Date: Jan 2013       07-25-2015, 5:53 AM Reply   
Wow, the rollers, douchebags, Mexicans digging holes that big in the sand, this lake sounds f****d up
Old     (Redheadd)      Join Date: Apr 2014       07-25-2015, 9:33 AM Reply   
I saw a fat girl belly flop in the dirt on the rope swing there also. That lake IS ****ed up.
Old     (hatepain)      Join Date: Aug 2006       07-25-2015, 10:50 AM Reply   
Quote:
Wait I don't get it how is Mike a Delta Bravo! Besides him telling everyone on W/W that I'm the Tom Voo of W/W and repeating a personal conversation I had with him about how one of my beloved chicken Apple sausage Rolled off the grill and into the water from the Rollers the MB crew my way , What did he do wrong.

BTW when I lost my sausage that's when I got pissed. Just like Bruce Jenner I was sad and confused.
Wonder how many guys got the Tom Voo (its actually Vu) reference. Lol good stuff, "You want to be like me? I don't know which car to drive today".
Old     (greg2)      Join Date: May 2002       07-25-2015, 7:05 PM Reply   
I don't normally post on threads like this, but doubleup720 has given me a big belly laugh with this one...really didn't think this one through! I agree, no doubt Mikeski gets the win!
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-27-2015, 8:19 AM Reply   
Grant - Any self respecting man would not post a picture of THAT grille. I am disappointed in your lack of maintenance to that grille and the overall potential of what that grille can do. I expect that if you use these waterways on your vacation you will bring a proper grille and maintain it correctly. I would barely eat 6 or 8 sausages off that nasty grille and that is only if you supply the beer!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-27-2015, 11:16 AM Reply   
Here is a picture of my for mentioned "crappy pontoon boat". Jason I could not afford a nice BBQ even though I so want to mount a HUGE greasy smelly mess of a BBQ to the side of my boat. I know it would look SO killer to have a massive smelly BBQ hanging from the side of my POS pontoon boat. Im telling you this thing is a total junker that's why I park it so close to the rocks It dosen't bother me one bit when the thing slams up against the rocks from people wake surfing by in the 5mph. As you can see from my pic My toons are very dented and scratched all up and down the sides! So if I get a huge dent or scratch I don't care because of all the other damage on this junker it just blends in.
Attached Images

Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-27-2015, 11:37 AM Reply   
On a serious note. It's one thing to call another mans boat Crappy but how dare you insult my BBQ!
My Colman "Road Trip" grill is da-bomb. This sucker stow's away super small and will fit under the seats of almost any boat. It's Done Work! For like 3 years now and cooked countless meals for me and my hungry buddy's. This thing is awesome for how small it packs away is fully self contained. It has a nice plastic lid that snaps on and holds it all together when your done and a nylon Cary case that it slides into.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00005...+grill+coleman

I'm waiting for a new Colman Road Trip grill to come out that has a Gyro Stabalized self leveling base (like a Segway) so that When I'm parked and the MB crew shows up next year I'm good to go!
I won't loose a single sausage.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       07-27-2015, 12:45 PM Reply   
Quote:
On a serious note. It's one thing to call another mans boat Crappy but how dare you insult my BBQ!
My Colman "Road Trip" grill is da-bomb. This sucker stow's away super small and will fit under the seats of almost any boat. It's Done Work! For like 3 years now and cooked countless meals for me and my hungry buddy's. This thing is awesome for how small it packs away is fully self contained. It has a nice plastic lid that snaps on and holds it all together when your done and a nylon Cary case that it slides into.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00005...+grill+coleman

I'm waiting for a new Colman Road Trip grill to come out that has a Gyro Stabalized self leveling base (like a Segway) so that When I'm parked and the MB crew shows up next year I'm good to go!
I won't loose a single sausage.
Brilliant - a gimbal mount for a grill - you could drive through surf breaks!
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       07-27-2015, 2:11 PM Reply   
Actually if the grille surface itself was on the stabilizer it would be money - than you could have a solid perm. mount and the grille always stays level. I cook for too many people at a time for such a small grille. That would only work for my kids

Actually pretty cool. I have seen those in the past and thought if I needed something more portable it would be perfect. Although I would likely choose this as my companion. http://www.traegergrills.com/shop/de...A#.VbaeJ-49aLs. Heavier than yours more more cooking surface and double the power and runs off pellets instead of propane. Not as easy to clean as yore, but makes less mess too.
Old     (mendo247)      Join Date: Mar 2005       07-29-2015, 4:12 PM Reply   
That pontoon boat is off the hook Grant. Super classy.

Last edited by mendo247; 07-29-2015 at 4:13 PM. Reason: correction
Old     (durty_curt)      Join Date: Apr 2008       07-29-2015, 8:01 PM Reply   
Damn, I need a friend with bad ass Bennington at my local lake!
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-30-2015, 10:37 AM Reply   
Thanks guys I never thought I would own or be proud to have a Toon. Toons have become so much more advanced then the Sun Trackers you have become used to They are the ultimate compliment to the lake lifestyle. I love my wake machine but the toon is super nice as well and they compliment each other depending on what your doing. Kind of like a sports car and a suv. Plus it doesn't hurt that it go's 47 mph in 2 foot chop. It rides like a trophy truck at speed when the lake is like a ocean
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       07-30-2015, 10:48 AM Reply   
Lake Tahoe
Attached Images

Old     (scotthons)      Join Date: Mar 2010       07-30-2015, 1:42 PM Reply   
That is the ultimate dream to have a house on a lake, a wakeboat and toon.
Old     (hco)      Join Date: Jun 2006       07-30-2015, 2:29 PM Reply   
People who rip on pontoons probably can't afford a second boat. Pontoon + ski/wakeboard boat is ultimate combo. Can entertain 15 people AND they can keep their shoes on. Hit the 'toon with a pressure washer at the end of every year and it's clean again.
Old     (Cabledog)      Join Date: Dec 2013       07-30-2015, 2:55 PM Reply   
I grew up on Shasta, you had to have a flat spot to hang out and tie jet ski's to etc as the shore line is very steep in most spots. We had toons and/ or pontoon style house boats since I was a kid. They sure have come a long way from the junk we used to roll. That clear Tahoe water makes me miss CA.
Old     (gene3x)      Join Date: Apr 2005 Location: Dallas , TX       08-09-2015, 2:28 AM Reply   
At the third strike I just go straight adolescent on them and start throwing triple up size rollers all through the photoshoot! Hahahahaha.... I am not at all kidding and have done this before on several occasions. :}
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-10-2015, 9:18 AM Reply   
At least they got some good pics of how to safely operate the boat (from MB's official instagram page).

Old     (mike2001)      Join Date: Feb 2008       08-10-2015, 10:27 AM Reply   
Is it just me or does it look like it those white vents just below the sunpad in the pic says DB
#nofilter
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       08-10-2015, 10:29 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike2001 View Post
Is it just me or does it look like it those white vents just below the sunpad in the pic says DB
#nofilter
totally thought the same thing.

db
Old     (grant_west)      Join Date: Jun 2005       08-10-2015, 9:03 PM Reply   
From the people that thought a "Tramp stamp" at the back of the boat was a great Gell coat design, I don't know how much u can expect. But hey "any press is good press" right Dustin?
Attached Images

Old     (john211)      Join Date: Aug 2008       08-14-2015, 12:35 PM Reply   
I think the DB word is the missing word here.

https://gma.yahoo.com/texas-family-p...opstories.html
Old     (boardjnky4)      Join Date: Dec 2011       08-14-2015, 1:28 PM Reply   
brand new boat in 2016 and you still need the driver to shift to over and passenger to lean over the side to clean up the wave...
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       08-14-2015, 10:25 PM Reply   
Quote:
brand new boat in 2016 and you still need the driver to shift to over and passenger to lean over the side to clean up the wave...
2016 catalog shoot gone wrong! I really don't see how this photo leaked, more bad then good!