Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 20, 2005

Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-07-2005, 7:45 PM Reply   
Jeff as always... THAKNS BRO! Another great day on the backwater. I have a bunch of Dana. If you would like them I can make a CD for you? Just let me know.

Shwan ~ great to see you again. I can't wait to demo your boat and go back up to Naci.

Kevin ~ missed you bro. Winter is just around the corner. Can't wait.

Here are some pics from the day.

Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-07-2005, 7:49 PM Reply   

Old    walt            09-07-2005, 7:49 PM Reply   
Sick pics Ant ! Sorry I haven't got the battery to you yet.
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       09-07-2005, 8:48 PM Reply   
Had a hell of a lot of fun out there this weekend, Thanks for being part of it, Bug (& Shawn & Kevin)!! Thanks for the great shots, you got mad skills as a rider, photographer, & friend!

Thanks Josh for hanging with us (the family) on Saturday!

What it's all about!!!! (fun)
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       09-07-2005, 9:02 PM Reply   
So much fun!!!! I had an ear to ear smile all day long. I've been lucky enough to spend every summer holiday weekend in the Backwater of Canyon Lake, and this was as good as it gets.

Great shots Ant...gotta love the robot rule.

Jeff - As always I had a blast.

Kevin - Nice to meet you again, we'll have to hook up again soon.
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-08-2005, 9:36 AM Reply   
Ant, what kind of camera are you using??
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-08-2005, 12:10 PM Reply   
Canon Digital Rebel or 300D as some people know it as.
Old     (kybool)      Join Date: Aug 2004       09-08-2005, 12:14 PM Reply   
Is that pretty similar to the Digital Rebel XT?? How is it for sequencing?
Old     (antbug)      Join Date: Jul 2004       09-08-2005, 1:04 PM Reply   
the XT is a bigger MP 8.0 as compared to mine 6.3 and the processor is a little faster. Sequencing is ok with both of these cameras. I think you get a blast of 4. If you move up to the 20D you get 8. Talk to Walt. He just upgraded from the Rebel to the XT. He would be able to tell you best on the difference in the two.
Old     (big_xstar)      Join Date: Nov 2004       09-11-2005, 4:51 PM Reply   
Man i cant believe I didnt see this earlier...

Jeff--Thanks for the great day and letting me have the chance to experience the infamous Canyon Lake backwaters.. Just plain awesome!!!! Cant thank you enough...
Bug.. its been awhile.. great time as always..
You got mad riding and camera skillzzz
Shawn.. definetly got to hook up again.. your a fun rider to watch... and man you got the Robot down pat!!! LOL...