Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 12, 2006

Old    abadsvt            07-10-2006, 3:53 PM Reply   
I just got back from trying on some new bindings. Sadly they were out of alot of stock mainly cwb new bindings. I did get to try the Torq bindings with the hinge tech. MAN they were nice and super easy to get in an out of. My main question is since they have such a large range in foot sizes (L-XL 9-12) and my foot is an 11-11 1/2 is this going to be a problem on my feet coming out when i fall hard? Is there a big difference between the torqs and fractions? I was hoping to share the bindings with my friend who has a size 10 foot. Any comments would be much appreciated. Thanks Josh
Old     (hudd007)      Join Date: May 2006       07-10-2006, 5:10 PM Reply   
I wear the same size as you L/XL in the Torqs and I have no problems. My friend wears a 9 and doesn't fall out either. I love those bindings. I wouldn't sell them for the world.

I still ride the Flos on my snowboard and I can't believe those didn't catch on more. I like the hinged bindings.
Old     (extremeisaac)      Join Date: Aug 2005       07-10-2006, 5:32 PM Reply   
Josh, same as sean, L/XL and I too have a set of Flo's Pro C's on my snowboard. I wouldnt trade either of them for anything
Old    abadsvt            07-10-2006, 5:41 PM Reply   
One thing i noticed is that on the torq bindings on the toe the inside shoe is slit to allow different size feet. Do either one of you have alot of toe lift? I hope that makes sence. If not look on the inside part of the toe and you will see what i am talking about. I am just about to order them online so i appreciate the help.
Old    pitbull813            07-11-2006, 9:42 AM Reply   
My brother has those bindings and he wears a 12. He has'nt had any problems with the L/XL. Myself I wear a 9 and my feet don't come out of those bindings on a hard fall either. You can't go wrong with the those bindings. They are SUPER comfortable and worth every penny.
Old     (heavymtlthunder)      Join Date: May 2006       07-11-2006, 2:07 PM Reply   
I love mine. The only problem i've had is that there is a tiny nylon thread poking through the fabric on the top of the shin piece on my right binding. It's stabbing me and leaving quarter size bruise.

I just figured out what was causing the bruise last week. A little piece of tape fixed it right up.

Has anyone else had this?