Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Girls Who Ride

Old     (cantthinkofausername)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-24-2007, 5:37 AM Reply   
Hey, I was wondering would anybody be able to tell me what they think about the Lf melissa and minx bindings. I am having trouble deciding which ones to get, I don't have anywhere I can demo them so I was hoping someone on here will be able to advise me which out of the two is best!?? Any help would be appreciated, thanks! (sorry,I'm sure you're all fed up with reading posts like this!)
Old     (wkgrl)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-24-2007, 9:13 AM Reply   
georgia- i ride an '06 LF Angel with Mink bindings and love it! the bindings are really nice and soft, and feet DON'T move around in them like the HyperLite Edens' do. Hope this helps!
-Lainie
Old     (cantthinkofausername)      Join Date: Aug 2007       08-24-2007, 11:59 AM Reply   
Laine thanks! Yeah, I was just wondering whether or not the melissas are worth that extra bit of money. Anyone else wanna help!??
Old     (kylielogan)      Join Date: Apr 2006       08-26-2007, 7:19 AM Reply   
i've not tried the melissas, but i used to have LF minx and i thought they were great.
Old     (aliw2w)      Join Date: Jul 2007       08-27-2007, 8:18 AM Reply   
Hey.. I have ride the minx and love them..
Old     (tws)      Join Date: Jun 2007       08-30-2007, 6:34 AM Reply   
Hi...I went to buy my bindings with the thought that I would get mid-range/mid-price ones. I was persuaded to try on the LF melissas and couldn't believe bindings could be so comfortable. So I bought them! I don't slip around in them like I have in others and they don't rub my legs like some have. I haven't tried the minx but I have no regrets in spending the extra cash!
Old     (amber_nicole)      Join Date: Jul 2007       09-03-2007, 8:53 AM Reply   
i ride a 131 lotus (07) i got the new sage bindings
Old     (finleym)      Join Date: Jul 2006       09-03-2007, 7:16 PM Reply   
I ride the 07 Jett with Murray bindings! I love it, a very smooth landing.