Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 06, 2004

Old     (hydrosport)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-28-2004, 8:51 PM Reply   
Anyone heading up to DP this weekend?
Old    wakelvr            06-29-2004, 9:57 AM Reply   
You and G need to come to Shasta with us;-)

Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-29-2004, 12:19 PM Reply   
We're heading to Don Pedro Friday Morning. We have four sites in the Fleming Meadows hook-up area. Look for a Black Centurion, Green Sanger, Blue Air Nautique, and a Mastercraft( I don't know what kind).

Don't let Stef talk you into going to Shasta. With the crew they have going they won't be riding that much, instead they'll be spending all of their time drinking and taking adult swims. Everytime I've hung out with them lately I've ended up losing my shorts!!!
Old     (kimmy)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-29-2004, 12:50 PM Reply   
I did not set a session/expedition for this weekend.

Old     (wakejumper8)      Join Date: Sep 2002       06-29-2004, 1:05 PM Reply   
Robert,
Have you heard of Multi-tasking???
I am one of those crew members and I plan on doing it ALL! (Minus the drinking and driving - those tasks need to be done separately!)
Old    norcal_99            06-29-2004, 1:22 PM Reply   
Rob, Have fun at DP. I usually go to DP on the 4th because the wife & kids like the fireworks show, but this year we're heading to Shasta for nine days starting on the 1st of July.
Old    wakelvr            06-29-2004, 1:25 PM Reply   
What happens in Shasta stays in shasta!

Rob is just bitter because he can't make it to this trip.
Old    wakelvr            06-29-2004, 1:29 PM Reply   
P.S. Mark is the instigator of the adult swims!
Old     (wakeforce139)      Join Date: Jan 2004       06-29-2004, 6:36 PM Reply   
i will probably be there, possibly with my family
Old     (hydrosport)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-29-2004, 8:24 PM Reply   
What up Stef? Tell Ja I said hi. Haven't seen you guys for days. Can't make it to Shasta but I'm sure there will be a video.

Rob-Were in Fleming meadows also in the hook up area, I believe #87 with a blue air warrior. I guess were partying with you guys. Do ya know what sites you have?

Bett's Team Supra-I refuse to do any exhibition runs unless I get paid. Hey, you can come down and ride with us if ya want, But no D-up's allowed.

(Message edited by hydrosport on June 29, 2004)
Old     (speedy)      Join Date: Apr 2002       06-29-2004, 8:45 PM Reply   
Hey, I rarely post, but I see that I must defend myself. I was next to last to join adult swim so you can't blame your exhibitionism on me.
Old     (houseofpayne)      Join Date: Nov 2002       06-29-2004, 10:06 PM Reply   
We have never participated in adult swims before. Both times now at speedy's place!
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       06-30-2004, 8:51 AM Reply   
Joel,

I believe we're in 1, 2, 4, and 39, but I'm tagging along this weekend so I'm not 100% positive on the site numbers.

Rob

Old    gobeta            06-30-2004, 1:26 PM Reply   
We'll be out on Pedro this weekend, but we're staying at Pine Mountain Lake. I'll be launching the X30 out of Moccasin. Hope to see a bunch of people out there!
Old     (hydrosport)      Join Date: Aug 2001       06-30-2004, 7:53 PM Reply   
Rob, It's a pretty small camp ground so I'm sure I'll meet you at some point. I'll look out for those boats and sites.