Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (wade2062)      Join Date: Jun 2006       04-30-2007, 5:54 AM Reply   
getting ready for our house boat trip to Norris. anybody had any regrets after the trip. Like I should of brought this.. or I next time we will do that...or any items that you suggest. I planed it and feel like its my responsibility to keep the 14 happy. Thanks for the help!!!
Old    kidrik            04-30-2007, 6:40 AM Reply   
Plenty of ICE COLD beverages........(rated G version)

Oh, and a variety of tunes....
Old     (spin2win)      Join Date: Feb 2006       04-30-2007, 7:46 AM Reply   
gas cans...tons of them..they bump the price way up. also try not to travel so much on the houseboat.find a good location and stay there.
Old     (fox)      Join Date: Jul 2002       04-30-2007, 8:02 AM Reply   
Beer...it's expensive on the water and Walmart is a ways away...

Most marina's will not let you cart gas cans on the houseboat...explosion danger. just and FYI...you shoudl check it out on your own.
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       04-30-2007, 8:48 AM Reply   
"Most marina's will not let you cart gas cans on the houseboat"

Yep. Gotta keep them on the down-low.
Old     (mcwakerider)      Join Date: Dec 2006       04-30-2007, 9:01 AM Reply   
they wont even let you fill up your boat at the dock with your own gas... which is understandable, they want you to pay for their gas. My buddy had a slip and we tried to fill up with gas cans, the guy came out and told us we couldnt. So we had to go out to a friends houseboat and fill them up.