Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through May 13, 2007

Old     (a907rider)      Join Date: May 2006       04-18-2007, 2:10 AM Reply   
I got my order in last friday (Natural, Covenant, Cells, Zues's) and when I pulled my brand new natural out of the box I saw that during shipping the h/s tail corner was dented and cracked. I had to wait until monday to call wakeside and when I did I was pleasently suprised by shortness of the call. The guy asked me for my order # and then said that a new board was on the way and to just box up the broken one and UPS would come pick it up. That experience plus the bonus bucks (free hat, video, and superfreak shorts) plus the free shipping even to Alaska makes me happy to sport wakeside on my boards and boat. I would recommend this website to anybody!Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (gimp990)      Join Date: Mar 2007       04-18-2007, 6:32 AM Reply   
Wakeside.com is the only site that i will deal with. They have been great to me in the past just like they were to you.
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       04-18-2007, 6:33 AM Reply   
Buywake's the same. I always have issues on who I'm going to order from. Buywake normally wins out even without having bonus bucks. They are just as nice and love getting receipts personally signed with a smiley face and some free decals!

We ordered a Byerly handle from them and it came with a wrapped bar on it... the next day! Like the person above, we had to wait until Monday to call and when we did they apologized and sent out the straight handle on the spot with a FedEx sticker to send the wrong one back. Again, the handle came in on Tuesday, the next day.
Old     (brick)      Join Date: Nov 2003       04-18-2007, 7:45 AM Reply   
Good to hear. You always hear about complaints, but people aren't so quick to post positive experiences with dealers, shops, etc. I have to agree with Paul, Buywake.com has always been good to me.
Old     (wes_can_riders)      Join Date: Feb 2004       04-18-2007, 7:51 AM Reply   
Spencer and the boys at Wakeside.com have there stuff together .... the best customer service!

(Message edited by wes_can_riders on April 18, 2007)
Old     (madison_boarder)      Join Date: Apr 2006       04-18-2007, 10:16 AM Reply   
While we're sending the love, boardco.com displayed great customer service to me last year. It was toward the end of the year, and part of my b-day present, my parents got me the 2006 Watson CGA vest (great vest BTW). However, after ordering I got a call from them, they had run out of the 2006 in my size. The rep offered to sell me the 2007 instead (which was coming out the next week) at the same closeout price we had ordered the 2006.

Great service, the rep was friendly, was a fellow boarder and was excited about his job. I appreciated it and wanted to make sure to let everyone know. Rewarding good customer service helps out consumers :-) Feedback loop and all that jazz.
Old     (wakesheazy)      Join Date: Nov 2006 Location: Irvine, California       04-18-2007, 10:30 AM Reply   
The ONLY site I order from is wakeside as well. You can't beat the customer service. Boardersparadise not only sent me the wrong item, but the wrong size and then took forEVER to get back to me. Needless to say- BOO to competitors... wakeside is my one and only.
Old     (masonwakerider)      Join Date: May 2003       04-18-2007, 11:00 AM Reply   
What size covenent is that. Have you rode it, how does it compair to a roam?
thanks
Old     (a907rider)      Join Date: May 2006       04-18-2007, 1:06 PM Reply   
I got the covenant 150. Our lake still has a couple feet of ice so I have'nt gotten to ride it yet but holding it up to my brothers roam 144 i saw some differences. Mine has more pronounces nose and tail, not so flat nubbed looking. Also mine is skinnier even though its longer. I love the roam and rode it all the time last year and can't wait to ride my ronix.
Old     (yeldarb)      Join Date: Jul 2006       04-19-2007, 8:38 PM Reply   
Yep, Wakeside is *the* site. I love them
Old    murrayair            04-19-2007, 9:23 PM Reply   
I have also had only good experiences with Wakeside.
Old     (rem_pss308)      Join Date: Mar 2004       04-20-2007, 2:37 AM Reply   
I agree about wakeside.com I bought some board shorts. Never had a problem with fitting. these were smaller than usual. I had removed the tags, and wakeside.com said just send them back for a refund.
thats great business.
Old     (obriengotwake)      Join Date: Feb 2003       04-22-2007, 2:25 PM Reply   
Wakeside sent me a replacement fish the day i called and sent the return stickers in the box. i was without the board for 3 days. Never had one issue with service except not all orders came with stickers. I have never had to return something to other places but after wakeside i will not try anywhere else.
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-24-2007, 7:58 PM Reply   
I'm still waiting for my refund on $60 that wakeside overcharged me over a MONTH AND A HALF ago...

I usually love them, but my last two transactions have been a pain in the ass to say the least.
Old     (spencerwakeside)      Join Date: Sep 2005       04-24-2007, 9:13 PM Reply   
Sinko,
We will get you taken care of. Sorry for the trouble. Totally my fault.

Everyone else,
Thank you for your business. We work hard to make your buying experience positive.

Thanks,
Spencer
Old     (lowriders928)      Join Date: May 2006       04-24-2007, 9:29 PM Reply   
wakeside is the choice
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       04-25-2007, 12:29 PM Reply   
Just to update, Spencer did take care of my issue, and them some! Super stoked.

So yes, I would have Wakesides baby again if they wanted
Old     (dabell)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-25-2007, 12:46 PM Reply   
We have had nothing but good things to say about wakeside. The only bad I could say is that the sticker (wakeside.com) that they send is black and the bottom of my wakeboard is black... Do they have white ones? However, not an issue in my book. Quick service and friendly customer support will get you anywhere you want to be. :-)

(Message edited by dabell on April 25, 2007)
Old     (longhornfan)      Join Date: Oct 2005       04-26-2007, 4:23 AM Reply   
Justin. Why do you have to come online and publicly bash UPS like that? It's not easy to get all your stuff to you without some of it getting busted. It's like Newman said about the mail. "It just keeps coming". Sometimes in our frustration in helps to go Ace Ventura style on a package.
JK ofcourse. Had to find some sorta' bashing in all the love fest posts. Just wouldn't be a good wakeworld thread without at least some sorta' negativity.
Old     (andy13)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-29-2007, 2:50 PM Reply   
wakeside has good customer service and they have online reviews which buywake is lacking
Old     (duckshot)      Join Date: Apr 2007       04-29-2007, 8:55 PM Reply   
buywake.com hooked me up. I ordered a 06 neo top from them and got an email 2 days later (on a thursday)that said they were out. I called them to see what else they had... well they sent me a 07 top with a great discount and they thought that i would like to have it for the weekend so they got it to me on sat. morning for no shipping. Service like that will make me buy from them again.
Old     (ronnyboy27)      Join Date: Nov 2005       04-30-2007, 9:14 AM Reply   
Wakeside has always treated me right I've bought a ton of stuff from them and never had a problem.