Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through September 23, 2004

Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-17-2004, 9:55 PM Reply   
Hope everyone has a great ride & whole lotta fun:

Damien Klaas
Brent Baum
Cheryl Newton
Eddie Valdez
Jacob Valdez
Cooper Swink
Anthony Racinelli
A.J. Racinelli
Alexis Racinelli
Shaun Teagardin
Thomas Davis
Steven Williams
Caleb Willis
Greg Mistretta
David Mistretta
Lauren Jewitt
Melissa Marquardt
Tyler Killingsworth
Derek Conway
Jimmy Wolf
Tony Carroll (not sure if he is going or not, but if he isn't, he should!!!!, and deserves a pat on the back anyway!!)
and anyone who I may have missed by mistake.

MIA: Fred Escalara - Sustained substantial injuries last month to the ankle, knee, and neck (yeah, all from riding). Save it up for next year, Fred!

If I can ever it together - I'll try to be there next year, too!
Old     (dadthedriver)      Join Date: Jul 2004       08-17-2004, 11:12 PM Reply   
Hey Jeff Thanks for the great words about Tony. I put him on the plan Tomorrow morning (Wed) to Fly back to Indy where he is staying with the Conway's. Where all the west coast Boys (and Girls) are going to show what west coast style is all about. Good luck everyone
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       08-18-2004, 12:27 AM Reply   
good to hear tony's going! he deserves to be there and his skills and style need to be seen by the rest of the wakeboarding nation.

good luck everyone!
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-18-2004, 12:49 AM Reply   
YAY!! Tony is going, it will be fun to see the boys all get together again (including Ryan Anderson) Man, alot of left siders representing huh?? thanks jeff for the good wishes!
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       08-18-2004, 7:19 AM Reply   
Good luck to Justin Butinsky!

I heard Derek Conway had a scare with his knee yesterday while practicing. Tom said he dug the nose on a KGB and that Derek's knee was not feeling well. They had ruled out serious injury but he said Derek prob would not be 100%. So good luck to Derek too. And, congrats for the picture in WBM!
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       08-18-2004, 9:48 AM Reply   
CLWC REPRESENT!
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       08-18-2004, 11:03 AM Reply   
Word!!
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-18-2004, 10:29 PM Reply   
Hey Shawn, please tell Fred that it won't be the same without him and to hurry up and get better. We so missed him at the canyon comp. He is such a great guy, he will come back stronger than ever!!!
Old     (fumanchoo)      Join Date: Mar 2002       08-19-2004, 5:17 AM Reply   
The EORG are gonna rule!!!!
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-19-2004, 7:03 AM Reply   
BWM & TTH to tha house!!!!
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       08-19-2004, 9:48 AM Reply   
Robyn - Fred is up spending the week on Nacimiento. I may be heading up there this weekend to meet up with him, so I'll definitely tell him. Maybe if I work hard, and get some more tricks under my belt, we can both be there next year with you guys. How awesome would that be? Anyways stop worrying about us, get those boys DOWN TO THE DOCK. Give Eddie and Jacob a big hug for everyone at home with their fingers crossed. GO B.W.M.!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       08-19-2004, 7:06 PM Reply   
Shawn - Don't forget to stop in at XM!
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       08-20-2004, 8:55 AM Reply   
Jeff - I'll definitely try to make that happen.
Old     (wakestar8878)      Join Date: Oct 2003       08-20-2004, 3:03 PM Reply   
Has anyone heard if Team Valdez made through the first round?
Old     (tommyc)      Join Date: Nov 2003       08-21-2004, 6:27 PM Reply   
Eddie did not.
Jacob killed the competition.
And.....

Derek Conway is the National champion for the Jr Mens Division
Old     (got_river)      Join Date: Jul 2002       08-21-2004, 9:10 PM Reply   
Tom,

Do you know how Brent Baum and Chad Lowe did?
Old     (teamvaldez)      Join Date: Apr 2003       08-23-2004, 3:26 AM Reply   
Brent Baum and Chad Lowe are AWESOME, they did not move on to the finals, but still are 2 great riders!! Eddie did not have the the greatest run but vows to come home and train for worlds like never before!! YAY EDDIE! Jacob killed it, and will be training as well for worlds. Thanks to everybody for their support!! hugs, robyn