Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakesurfing

Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-22-2009, 9:11 PM Reply   
ok lets see who wants to do this ..... friday the 25th of sept 8:30 am hollandriverside marina ..... ill even spot the gas for the first trip ..... there will be me and maybe 1 guest ..... i would also be interested in tuesday mornings also ..... regular foot riders a plus LOL
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-22-2009, 10:37 PM Reply   
Kids in School? Bummer, huh? My crew isn't available until the weekends anymore. I feel your pain.
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-22-2009, 11:18 PM Reply   
Frank, you lost me at 'regular foot'...

Old     (black_ops_09)      Join Date: May 2009       09-23-2009, 9:32 AM Reply   
Sent you an email, you get it?
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-23-2009, 12:51 PM Reply   
hi robert .... yea it sucks, we still get out most tuesday and wednesday afternoons as kids have half day on wednesdays .... if chris wants to keep progressing we are going to have to turn into night riders .... its not that far fetched with the boat in the water and us 10 minutes from it .... i just love the exercise for myself .... jason i replied to your e-mail .... wakeboarding my goofy side is awesome wake .... never stuffed all the sacks on that side yet for wakesurfing
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       09-23-2009, 4:28 PM Reply   
Frank,not sure if I'm gonna have this Friday,had Monday,so I won't know til Thursday after work.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       09-24-2009, 3:21 PM Reply   
Hit me up Frank,I got Friday off,and I'm jonesin to go.
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-24-2009, 8:11 PM Reply   
hey gunz i just pm you my phone number ... call me tonight as tomorrow is on
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       09-24-2009, 8:21 PM Reply   
WOO HOO!!!
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-24-2009, 9:40 PM Reply   
I wanna see PICTURES.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       09-26-2009, 7:16 AM Reply   
I wanna see pictures too!
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-26-2009, 9:24 AM Reply   
our first friday morning surf was a blast .... frank, jerry, and rich in attendance .... gunz was great and he really traveled a long way .... things i learned was that you can pump out your fat sacs instead of running them through the boat bilge!! .... it was and is very smart to have on board extra fan belt and impeller .... it would be even smarter to have big enough tools to actually change the fan belt!! .... we came close to friday afternoon paddle surf as we were drifting for about a half hour .... and gunz was super calm about it all .... got some great pics and will figure them out later ....and as jerry pointed out he got all my moves LOL .... question: what is the easiest way to resize your pics for posting?
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       09-26-2009, 11:13 AM Reply   
Photobucket is probably the easiest.Send em to me and I'll get to it.

Had a great time.Frank has got to be one of the most positive guys I've ever met,totally mellow,has a good time no matter what.Even joked around when we thought it was on fire.LOL.

Way to be persistent on fixin the belt.Him and Jerry just new they could fix it.A guy Franks size don't need no stinkin wrenches.LOL.

The board Jerry picked out for you Frank,seem to fit perfect,I think,you looked really comfy on it,and seem to carve with ease,looked like you've been riding it for a while....and the whole "WOOOO" thing while your riding is priceless.LOL.

I learned different boards for different sized wakes from Jerry.This made more sence as the day wore on,although I am really comfortable on my board,I may have to get something a little bigger when it comes to my own wake.
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-26-2009, 11:23 AM Reply   
My gunz is growing up....sniff.
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       09-26-2009, 11:32 AM Reply   
I'm a social butterfly whose just gotten outta the caccoon.

Dave,Fresno is roughly the halfway point between Windsor,and Palm Springs.....Is there water/Lake/Delta in Fresno?

WHAT SAY YOU?
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-26-2009, 11:52 AM Reply   
yea it really helps to have blown up a few motors in ones days to know what every smoke smell is .... sittin in the water i knew it was just rubber ( fingers arms and legs crossed ) .... i am going to make 2 boards to surf on the rest of the year and wait till next feb to order a board to see where my weight ends up at .... that board was 5'6" and almost 24" wide it was a blown up comp board quad fin ( bummer it's his nephews board ) .... now i feel i know the basic specs for a big guy board and can procede with confidence .... ill send you the pics gunz and check out photobucket, i ve got cannon editing and i think i might have figured that out
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-26-2009, 12:00 PM Reply   
more pictures:Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-26-2009, 12:02 PM Reply   
and more pictures:Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       09-26-2009, 12:04 PM Reply   
nice
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-26-2009, 12:05 PM Reply   
last pictures:Upload
Upload
Old     (ragboy)      Join Date: Aug 2007       09-26-2009, 12:38 PM Reply   
Great pics guys, looks like a ton of fun. Frank, I really miss you in that old life jacket. I think you should wear it just for the comedy of it. ;-)
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-26-2009, 1:00 PM Reply   
next spring i will wear it to show my weight progress .... hellava progress meter!!
down from 352 to 318 before vacation ....
Old     (notsobueno)      Join Date: Dec 2004       09-26-2009, 8:09 PM Reply   
Frank, congrats on the weightloss. Awesome.

You guys are my new best friends...even if you are all regular!

Gunz, there's water in Fresno I'm sure. What is the plan?
Old     (gunz)      Join Date: Sep 2001       09-26-2009, 9:20 PM Reply   
Easiest way to do it would be to find someone in the Fresno area with a boat(so neither of us have to tow ours)meet up with them,and surf all day.

Know anybody in the Fresno area?
Old     (wofrankwo)      Join Date: Jul 2009       09-27-2009, 9:04 AM Reply   
ill volunteer my boat if you will tow it gunz!!