Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 05, 2009

Old     (homedawg678)      Join Date: Jan 2007       11-02-2008, 7:26 PM Reply   
Where is this going to be available?
Old     (snwmot)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-02-2008, 8:11 PM Reply   
mid-november i think
Old     (homedawg678)      Join Date: Jan 2007       11-02-2008, 8:16 PM Reply   
I know that, but like where? Can you buy it online? What website?

Sorry I wasn't very clear.
Old     (do420jc)      Join Date: Apr 2007       11-03-2008, 4:17 AM Reply   
You can buy it wakenskate.com
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       11-03-2008, 2:13 PM Reply   
I was going to suggest that Derek, but backed off on it since I'm not sure if they have any yet. Micah, the guy who owns it now, is huge into getting into the next step of "wakeboarding evolution" per se, but as for whether or not he succeeds is yet to be seen. Next time I'm home I'll swing by the shop and try to get some more info on whether or not wakenskate will have them anytime soon.

Wake'N'Skate is already getting a ton of 09 product. The store exploded in popularity in the past two or so years because of Brostock, and now the new owner wants to try to compete with online stores like Buywake.com, and he seems to be doing good, since I saw someone else post about something from their site who lives in Ireland...
Old     (homedawg678)      Join Date: Jan 2007       11-03-2008, 2:26 PM Reply   
It says they have it and is letting me buy it. I haven't put in my info yet, should I buy it?
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       11-03-2008, 3:00 PM Reply   
If you want. I have no idea what's going on. They have a huge inventory and their website is still semi-under construction. I'm studying for an exam right now. I can call the guy who owns the place either tonight after I finish the exam or tomorrow and let you know for sure if you want. You won't get ripped off, I'm just not entirely confident in the existence of these boards in shops just yet, so it could potentially be a little while before it makes it to you. I know at one point he was talking about how they were going to set up online gear orders to where the boards and stuff are sent from the manufacturer, but that was in relation to either LF or Hyperlite stuff if I remember right. Maybe the company wake guy will come in and tell us if their boards have hit shops yet...
Old     (homedawg678)      Join Date: Jan 2007       11-03-2008, 3:15 PM Reply   
I don't mind waiting, I just want to make sure I can get one of the hundred. Also, I left a message with Eric, the owner of wakeNskate so don't worry about it bro. Thats really nice though for offering.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       11-03-2008, 3:28 PM Reply   
Eric's the general manager. Micah Gaudio's the owner.... Although Eric is the one who does the hook ups for the VT wakeboard club on gear and stuff.
Old     (homedawg678)      Join Date: Jan 2007       11-03-2008, 3:28 PM Reply   
Ohhh ok I see now. I guess if you could call him for me that would be sweet.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       11-03-2008, 3:30 PM Reply   
Eric should know whats going on. He sits there and inventories the store perpetually, or at least thats what he's been doing everytime I've been in. He should be able to let you know what's going on.
Old     (homedawg678)      Join Date: Jan 2007       11-03-2008, 3:33 PM Reply   
Sound good.
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       11-07-2008, 6:55 PM Reply   
Yo, Nick, you ever get any info on that board?
Old     (wakenskateboardshop)      Join Date: Dec 2008       12-14-2008, 2:36 PM Reply   
Nick - We have already sold 2 of the limited we got in the first week of december - we have 2 left. http://www.wakenskate.com/wakeboard/wake/mens/wakeboards/company-wake-super-limited-wakeboard-2009.html We never charge you until it ships. Schrein Shreds!
Old     (homedawg678)      Join Date: Jan 2007       12-14-2008, 2:40 PM Reply   
Got mine from wakenskate. Now I am waiting for the bindings
Old     (jclay5)      Join Date: Nov 2008       12-14-2008, 3:27 PM Reply   
So when are the regular company boards going to be available? I need something larger than a 138.
Old     (jclay5)      Join Date: Nov 2008       12-14-2008, 3:28 PM Reply   
nm found em =D
Old     (wakeboardern1)      Join Date: Aug 2007       12-14-2008, 3:52 PM Reply   
So yeah guys, you should definitely order stuff from Wake'n'Skate, since they've been the ones to bring BROstock to the central part of the East coast twice now. They're the only decent sized wake dedicated boardshop in VA now as well, since Glass and Powder closed up, so lets' try to keep it alive. I'm just sayin'.

Yes, that may have been a horrible plug for Wake'n'Skate, but I'm shameless when it comes to doing that for companies that I like, so whatever.
Old     (homedawg678)      Join Date: Jan 2007       12-14-2008, 4:06 PM Reply   
I agree they are great.
Old     (zburns)      Join Date: Mar 2007       12-14-2008, 7:25 PM Reply   
I will have to also vouch for wakenskate. I have bought a few things from them and have always been pleased. Haven't got to go the shop since they have added all the new lines but am going to go up there over Christmas break. They really do a great job of bringing exposure to the east coast in especially Va