Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through December 14, 2003

Old    wakelvr            12-11-2003, 10:10 PM Reply   
Another video from the summer on the delta!!! Featuring various delta locals... Hope you enjoy!

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=9597
Old     (bwood)      Join Date: Jul 2003       12-12-2003, 2:47 AM Reply   
The guy's in the X-10 are good.
Old    wakeboard_dad            12-12-2003, 6:16 AM Reply   
Stefani,

As you can tell by the username I'm not the youngest here! What was the music on this video?

Thanks
Old    xrated            12-12-2003, 7:32 AM Reply   
Too bad your forced to ride in such brutal conditions.
Old     (richd)      Join Date: Oct 2003       12-12-2003, 8:21 AM Reply   
Very nice! I like your new production intro! Is it just my computer or have the WakePics downloads gotten really SLOOOOOOOOOOOWWW!
Old    jetgofish            12-12-2003, 8:44 AM Reply   
Stef as alwasy excellent work! I'm digging Sean and Jay on the surfboard! That's gotta be the funniest thing I've seen...Thanks for the smiles and looking forward to riding with you soon!

Wakeboard Dad ... That's Linkon Park
Old     (lehmur)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-12-2003, 8:51 AM Reply   
Cool vid Stef. Some of that footage brings back memories of the two women and their dogs who tried to jump our surf wake and landed their boat on the shore.
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       12-12-2003, 8:58 AM Reply   
It is really Linkin Park (just in case Dad is going to search the net for the songs). Great vid once again.
Old    wakelvr            12-12-2003, 9:09 AM Reply   
Thanks for the nice comments.

Woody, that was Arun that we were chasing in the X-10, and yes, he's an excellent rider:-) One day I hope to ride like him (yeah, in my dreams!)

Teri, we will see you New Years Day on the water:-) I plan to ride but also chase riders. So I'll be chasin' ya!

Music is by Linkin Park....
Old    wakelvr            12-12-2003, 9:11 AM Reply   
Mike, I wish I got video of that. Better yet, I wish we caught your little "mud bath incident" on tape! Bahaha! We got the tail end of it and couldn't tell that you were caked in mud! Oh well, next time!
Old     (cfisher)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-12-2003, 9:32 AM Reply   
Great video, Stef! I liked the intro also! How did both of my Malibus end up making it in the same video?? Doing a little catch up editing?? hahaha

Jason - excellent job on W2W! As soon as that knee heals, you will be right back at it again!

I wish you would have caught the mud incident on film too. That sounded too hilarious...big Mike covered in mud

Old    wakelvr            12-12-2003, 9:39 AM Reply   
Just picture it.... Mike wanting to surf.... 5 feet behind the boat. As we are pulling him up slowly, not realizing we are pretty shallow, mud splattering him from top to bottom and him yelling "go, go, don't stop, keep going". By the time he was up, he was caked in mud and the rest of us in the boat were crying with laughter. That Mike..... he's such a trooper!
Old    deltahoosier            12-12-2003, 9:55 AM Reply   
Nice Video Stef. Like the new intro. Mikee Mud....Kind of catchy. The J Payne on tape going wake to wake!!! Awesome!!! The w2w 180 is around the corner Jason. I love Sean's wakeskate tantrum. That is hilarious. It was good to see everyone on the water again even if it is only a video. Have not been out much lately myself. Hope to catch up with everyone soon.

OH....Why did I have to be the one following that one new guy, who just learned to ride, on the clip. It was near the middle. It had the dude throwing all those beginner tricks and then came me with a stellar hs w2w with a butt poke, if I remember correctly. I mean, don't get me wrong, if you want to show that new rider what the difference of my style vs his style inorder for him to improve is one thing, but, please don't do it in public. It may hurt his feelings. What was his name...I think someone called him Arun or something. Nice riding Arun.. Hope you get better soon.
Old     (solo)      Join Date: Oct 2001       12-12-2003, 9:59 AM Reply   
Great Video. Made my morning!
Old    aircanada            12-12-2003, 10:58 AM Reply   
Here's a little secret. That wasn't Arun behind my boat, it was actually me! I starved myself for a week eating only peanuts and gummy worms and became very very skinny. I then spent 9 hours straight in a tanning bed with hourly applications of Coppertone and became very very dark. I can see how you guys thought it looked like Arun though... Honest mistake!

Great memories of a great summer.... thanks Stef...

Old    wakelvr            12-12-2003, 11:26 AM Reply   
Bahaha! ya'all are funny!

Old    deltahoosier            12-12-2003, 11:52 AM Reply   
Hey... How about Mudslide Mike? He does make good mudslides and it sounds like he looks pretty cool with mud sliding down him as a riding accessory...

Oh well... too much time on my hands. You know, it does look like that could have been you riding Sean now that you mention it. That is exactly your style. Well, I hope you were not offended by Stef making that contrast between me and you. You will be able to do a HS W2W with a butt poke anyday now, just like me. you need to stop doing all the beginner crap.
Old    wakelvr            12-12-2003, 12:17 PM Reply   
Butt Poke!!!
Old     (colorider)      Join Date: Jun 2001       12-12-2003, 1:20 PM Reply   
Yo Lehmer, did you get my email? If not, send me an email cause I have some info for ya. wakewop@comcast.net
Old    buttacup            12-12-2003, 3:23 PM Reply   
Good video Stefanie!

Sean- great tantrum on a wakeskate. I wanna see Teri try a backroll on the wakeskate
Old    jetgofish            12-12-2003, 3:45 PM Reply   
I'll try it but I won't allow footage!!!
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       12-12-2003, 5:45 PM Reply   
nice vid stef. and that second tantrum off the skate was perfect sean!
Old    buttacup            12-12-2003, 7:34 PM Reply   
Well next time we ride, I'll attempt it on a wakeskate.