Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 30, 2009

Old     (kylepower8)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-08-2009, 6:43 PM Reply   
i ripped the inserts out of my marek yesterday and called up hyperlite to see about the warranty, and they said to bring it into my local dealer to get it switched out. The problem is i dont live close to any dealers, help anyone?
Old     (eubanks01)      Join Date: Jun 2001       06-08-2009, 7:14 PM Reply   
Did you tell them that? They might be willing to deal with you directly if that is the case. They should be able to have you destroy the board and then send you a new one. Call them back!
Old     (kylepower8)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-08-2009, 7:31 PM Reply   
Okay thanks, haha. i'm pretty sure its already destroyed but i will call back tomorrow, thanks man.
Old     (coreym)      Join Date: Sep 2008       06-08-2009, 10:43 PM Reply   
Yeah we always push you to go back to the store that you bought your board at whether it is down the street or online. For example, if you bought a car and the oil needed to be changed you wouldn't bring it back to Ford in Detroit right? It is not that Ford is not capable of changing your oil, just that your local dealership is better suited to take care of you and can get it done with less down time. Same as with wakeboards. We are very capable of taking care of you and your warranty (and I am happy to do it), but the local shop is set up to get you back on the water the fastest. If you cannot get the shop you bought your board at to give you a hand and finish your warranty for you. Give me a call or email me and I will help get the ball rolling. Thanks.

Corey M @ Hyperlite
coreym@hosports.com
800-938-4646