Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (mryan318)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-23-2010, 10:58 AM Reply   
I'm thinking buy a slingshot response. I got the chance to ride a reflex and response at the new cable park in Minnesota and really enjoy them.I snowboard alot and I like the way their boards flex like a snowboard. What I have been told about the recoil( I have not ridden one) is it is very poppy, where I think I would be happier with the repsonse. I'm just looking for other people opinions on their wakeboards.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       07-23-2010, 11:00 AM Reply   
I've been on the response and the recoil... I like the recoil way more, but have always liked 3-stage boards
Old     (mryan318)      Join Date: Jul 2009       07-23-2010, 11:07 AM Reply   
well the board I am riding on now is the LF S4 which I have only ridden behind the boat not in the Cable and the Slingshot I only rode in the cable park. I have talked to a slingshot rep and the guys at the park and they said I should get response but I a.m looking for others opinions
Old    BENJTROGDON            07-23-2010, 11:20 AM Reply   
i know people are going to try to disagree with me, but dude, your going to get way more pop on that s4
Old     (bmartin)      Join Date: Jan 2007       07-23-2010, 12:05 PM Reply   
Haven't ridden a Response but have spent a lot of time behind a boat on the Recoil and Reflex and like the Reflex better It is a good bit faster than Recoil, a little looser, and not sure the pop is much different than the Recoil.
Old    dperizzolo            07-23-2010, 3:43 PM Reply   
Haven't ridden the response, but like Nick, I enjoy 3-stage boards so I have a recoil and I love it.
Old     (wake_eater)      Join Date: May 2003       07-23-2010, 3:52 PM Reply   
get the relex. its in between the response & the recoil. i have owned all three. the recoil was a little too slow, the response way too fast. the reflex is perfect. i know the reflex is marketed kinda as a cable board, but all i do is ride behind the boat. if you aren't sure, i would recommend the reflex!!!!!!!