Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 18, 2008

Old     (jeffsnow2)      Join Date: Nov 2007       12-02-2007, 8:41 PM Reply   
Im tryin to see if anyone in Tahoe knows a girl named Heather. I rode with her and a guy named CR couple summers back. We were out on a 2003 black mastercraft x-star on Boca. Heathers a cool, cute little blonde chick who ripes at riding and CR I think is a pro skier. Looking to get in touch with Heather and CR about a trip we were thinking of taking. If anyone knows who I might be talking about let me know. Thanks Jeff
Old    K.B.C.            12-02-2007, 9:45 PM Reply   
that is probably CR Johnson, he lives in Truckee, although I'm not exactly sure where. There was an article about him in one of the local papers last week. I think I read something about a myspace page, you might be able to track him down there
Old     (upnorth)      Join Date: Oct 2007       12-02-2007, 11:37 PM Reply   
I may know her
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       12-03-2007, 4:12 PM Reply   
I know a Heather coming out of the Bay Area that Snow and Wakeboards. Supposed to be a ripper snowboarder. Hit me up if you don't track her down
Old     (brhanley)      Join Date: Jun 2001       12-03-2007, 5:30 PM Reply   
As Scott knows, "cool, cute little blond chicks who rip at riding" are a dime a dozen up here. Or maybe not. Shouldn't be too hard to locate... You must've been out on Boca a long time ago, it's now officially closed.
Old     (jeffsnow2)      Join Date: Nov 2007       12-03-2007, 7:21 PM Reply   
Yea man this girl was one of those dime a dozen girls. Living in Lake Tahoe ratio is down. But no shes not from the Bay Area. Pretty sure she was born and raised in the area. That must be the same CR. I know of CR Johnson who kills it skiing, but I wasnt sure if this was the same CR. thanks for your help and "UPNORTH" if you know her let me know I would love to get into contact with them again. Always need good people to ride with in Tahoe. Snow or Water