Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (yeahhh)      Join Date: Feb 2011       02-16-2012, 8:52 AM Reply   
Mutiny freeboards/integrity wakeskates. They manufactured the Vandall, so it looks like the board will be back in some form.

Mutiny Freeboards
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       02-16-2012, 9:01 AM Reply   
That's what happens when you pull the tag off your mattress. HOLY ****!
Old     (tristan)      Join Date: Oct 2009       02-16-2012, 9:11 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by logan View Post
That's what happens when you pull the tag off your mattress. HOLY ****!
?
Old     (fullspeed)      Join Date: Oct 2005 Location: Santa Cruz County CA       02-16-2012, 9:32 AM Reply   
Does Mutiny have a website to view board models or product? Or is it still in the making?
Old     (wiscxstar)      Join Date: Mar 2002       02-16-2012, 9:01 PM Reply   
nice..........
Old     (sinkoumn)      Join Date: Jan 2007       02-17-2012, 7:58 AM Reply   
That is awesome, until LF says they were the first to put Snake-skin into wakeboarding and sues Mutiny into oblivion [sadface].
Old     (trio)      Join Date: Jan 2010       02-17-2012, 11:38 AM Reply   
FreeBoards?........Well, the price is right!
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       02-17-2012, 11:46 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by sinkoumn View Post
That is awesome, until LF says they were the first to put Snake-skin into wakeboarding and sues Mutiny into oblivion [sadface].
lucky for us it was hype who did a synthetic leather top on the 06 era, mutiny claims that board is covered in real gator skin, which if that is the case then all is safe! PHEW!
Old     (thescott)      Join Date: Nov 2007       03-13-2012, 8:41 AM Reply   
Looks like Vandall is rockin the Mutiny now - http://www.iwake.com/Blog/Post/WestsideMarch
Old     (yeahhh)      Join Date: Feb 2011       03-13-2012, 8:58 AM Reply   
nice
Old    mojo            03-14-2012, 5:17 AM Reply   
From what I have gathered erich(the owner of integrity/mutiny; who made the vandal and nicola boards and now phalanx) was just having some fun and plans on tweaking the board, but who knows what will happen. I really want the company vandal shape to keep in production. He said they are or have been making new presses and molds. Erich originated the urethane side wall.
Old     (yeahhh)      Join Date: Feb 2011       03-14-2012, 9:52 AM Reply   
MOJO, erich originated the urethane sidewall from snowboarding. but who cares. its amazing
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-14-2012, 9:55 AM Reply   
it is indeed. Love my Phalanx CW385
Old     (wiscxstar)      Join Date: Mar 2002       03-14-2012, 11:35 AM Reply   
Schmaltz is the man....if they start selling Mutiny boards again, I am buying one..
Old     (jburbo)      Join Date: Sep 2007       03-14-2012, 1:14 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by wiscxstar View Post
Schmaltz is the man....if they start selling Mutiny boards again, I am buying one..
Agreed, he is the man. You could always pick up a Phalanx board, all of them are made by Integrity. He really has outdone himself with their boards, the quality is top notch
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       03-19-2012, 9:17 PM Reply   
Thought I'd bump this thread because I ran into Hyperlite's Norcal team riders at the cable today. These were WSR guys and seemed really in the know about the Norcal wake scene. They were super nice and shredded hard!

Anyway, they confirmed that Schmaltz is using the Vandall shape for Mutiny, but they weren't sure who Randall will be riding for.
Old     (yeahhh)      Join Date: Feb 2011       03-20-2012, 12:34 PM Reply   
isn't that shape property of COMPANY? It seems like stealing to me.. even if it was made in his factory... i dunno
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       03-20-2012, 12:49 PM Reply   
I don't quite understand all the details of the situation, but the way they explained it was that Mutiny/Integrity (same company) had bought the rights to Company's designs.
Old     (yeahhh)      Join Date: Feb 2011       03-21-2012, 8:39 AM Reply   
seems legit..
Old     (rmotoxxx711)      Join Date: Oct 2008       03-21-2012, 8:48 AM Reply   
@ HebrewHammer-

Thanks for the compliment man. I was the one rockin the Capix helmet you probably were talking to... Did I see you at O-Dub or McCormicks? Everyone always seems to be way chill and inviting in FL compared to a lot of Cali people, haha
Old    mojo            03-21-2012, 9:04 AM Reply   
I know that Justin knows they mad this. He's cool with it.
Old    jerrod_wcc            03-23-2012, 12:34 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by rmotoxxx711 View Post
@ HebrewHammer-

Thanks for the compliment man. I was the one rockin the Capix helmet you probably were talking to... Did I see you at O-Dub or McCormicks? Everyone always seems to be way chill and inviting in FL compared to a lot of Cali people, haha
Haha... ryan wants everyone to know that he was the one who 'shreds hard' I can't wait to see what schmaltz is up to, but just to clarify, the WSR guys are homies, respect, but we don't ride for WSR, nor do I have any idea what Randall's board sponsor situation is. Someone sign the dude!
Old     (TheHebrewHammer)      Join Date: Jun 2011       03-23-2012, 4:43 PM Reply   
Haha thanks for the clarification guys. It was McCormick's. I was the kid who almost hit you coming off the transfer. Sorry!
Old     (bizz)      Join Date: Jun 2008       03-24-2012, 12:19 AM Reply   
Vandall and Schmaltz = Mutiny Freeboards