Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (tahoeguy7)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-09-2012, 7:53 AM Reply   
Hey everyone, I just came across a really good deal on a 2011 Byerly Blunt and 2011 Byerly Pro Bindings. I was wondering if anyone has any experiences with this setup. I searched the forums and I didn't find a whole lot on this so I decided to start a thread.

Thanks
Old     (gotwake133)      Join Date: May 2010       03-09-2012, 9:04 AM Reply   
I have ridden this board on the cable, but not boat. I really like it for cable. I rode the 53, I'm 5'11'' about 165ish and it felt just fine. The board had good speed and rode really nice (nothing to weird or crazy about it). Had a little flex to it so it was fun on rails. If you found a good deal I wouldn't hesitate to pull the trigger!
Old     (tahoeguy7)      Join Date: Sep 2006       03-09-2012, 10:19 AM Reply   
I went ahead and bought it. It should be here next week, and hopefully I'll get to ride it over spring break. I am pretty interested to see what the flex is like. I have heard that it does have flex but is not really a flex board.
Old     (Bam6961)      Join Date: Apr 2011       03-09-2012, 11:49 AM Reply   
I rode the 55 blunt at a demo. It was a little really big me and took a while to get used to but it wasn't holding me back. I like it over the murray.here is a little review I did on evo. http://www.evo.com/outlet/wakeboards...eboard-55.aspx. if you like big snappy straight up pop than this is for you. Not as consistent pop as the murray, if you have riden it.
Old     (cjh1669)      Join Date: Apr 2005       03-09-2012, 12:09 PM Reply   
I had the exp when i demo'd one last year, felt like riding a door. I'm 6'1 230lbs