Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old    Chaserwaser            06-07-2010, 10:06 AM Reply   
Have couple shots from the weekend that turned out very cool, ( with a chase boat ) I have some more on the way later!

Old     (robandrus)      Join Date: Feb 2002       06-29-2010, 7:54 AM Reply   
Wow, great air. Cool shots
Old    Chaserwaser            06-29-2010, 8:39 AM Reply   
Thanks Rob, I just got back again this weekend with new shots that ill post up soon, My friend is donig a Raley Over me and I have one of me doing a grab and my backroll over him Really cool pics!

And my air in those pictures is me giving it all I got behind a 22i, We just got a brand new Tige RZ2, I get that much air just standard on the RZ2 I havnt even tried to go all out yet its freaks me out haha
Old     (bennn)      Join Date: Jun 2010       06-29-2010, 8:59 AM Reply   
nice pics man I"m looking forward to seeing the others
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-29-2010, 9:09 AM Reply   
AMAZING!you can get that much AIR on a stock TIGE wake[i do too]. but many bloggers on here think tiges taps is just smoke and mirrors. i think it's STOKE and MASSIVE AIR! keep on shreddin!
Old    Chaserwaser            06-29-2010, 9:36 AM Reply   
Dude the RZ2 Wake with ballast is the biggest wake ive rode behind easily , the first hit I did on it actually scared me I was not prepared for the boost it gave me at all.. We have 2 sacs in front and 2 in back ,plus 8+ people + taps set around 4 ( mid point (( which gives a nice rampy feel )) ) and speed at 23 = ownage

and in those pictures there wasnt any ballast but there is full taps and prob 9 or 10 people in the boat ( 22i )
Old     (wake26)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-29-2010, 11:00 AM Reply   
hey chase what lake you riding at? it looks like empire lake east of greeley
Old    Chaserwaser            06-29-2010, 11:11 AM Reply   
Jarod its actually a private lake in greeley, so your close, but its called cornish
Old     (cwb4me)      Join Date: Apr 2010       06-29-2010, 11:14 AM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaserwaser View Post
Dude the RZ2 Wake with ballast is the biggest wake ive rode behind easily , the first hit I did on it actually scared me I was not prepared for the boost it gave me at all.. We have 2 sacs in front and 2 in back ,plus 8+ people + taps set around 4 ( mid point (( which gives a nice rampy feel )) ) and speed at 23 = ownage

and in those pictures there wasnt any ballast but there is full taps and prob 9 or 10 people in the boat ( 22i )
i have a 22ve i put 400 in each locker 750 in the middle walkway back to the drivers seat and 540 up front. biggest wake i've ridden behind. i've ridden behind similar length boats with same or more weight. they don't compare. like you said the ramp is awesome! happy boarding
Old     (wake26)      Join Date: Mar 2009       06-29-2010, 11:23 AM Reply   
I work in greeley,what part of greeley is it in? I checked into a couple private lakes in greeley but couldn't swing the money this year. looks like a sweet spot. nice riding pics by the way.