Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through January 11, 2007

Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-29-2006, 5:11 PM Reply   
Rodney - If you are still planning on coming tomorrow you might want to go ahead and bring your boards, it looks like it is going to be in the 60's........
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       12-29-2006, 6:52 PM Reply   
Nate, Would that include wakeboarding? If so room for an extra? Call me, Mike O 341-4599
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-29-2006, 7:21 PM Reply   
Mike - Check your email.
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-30-2006, 5:28 PM Reply   
Thanks for the ride today guys!!!! Pat you rock man, went big and rode great today, nice show.

Shaun still has not looked at his truck!!!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-30-2006, 6:08 PM Reply   
Has his boyfriend?
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-30-2006, 8:32 PM Reply   
Hey guys, Thanks for the demo today - I dont think it gets any better than that.Team CBK boat is S-O-L-D !!!!!!!!!!! If you know anybody wants a good boat with alot of memories and alot of hours - send em my way, 80 Mastercraft stars and stripes maroon and off white she still runs great. Hate to see it go but we need the room. Centurion has a kick _ss boat-same goes for your dealership!!! Like I said today you guys are living the dream..We will be sending people your way who wants a boat!!! Thanks again for the hospitality today. Talk to you all tuesday.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       12-31-2006, 8:10 PM Reply   
Man I hate I missed you guys yesterday it sounds like you all had a good time and especially if Nick is buying lunch. Can't wait until this coming season!

Rodney - We will be glad to try and sell your MC.
This boat has some good memories too, but I think it's about to have a whole lot more
Upload
Old     (dluttr)      Join Date: Jun 2006       01-01-2007, 3:32 PM Reply   
Happy New Year everyone!

Marvin, did you get a new Centurion? Sounds like you guys and Team CBK are having a great time. I guess Brandon and I will ride out the cooler weather/water, until May. We're really looking forward to it!!!

Team CBK, I checked out the new Enzo SV216 in my latest issue of Waterski magazine. Looks like a great boat!

Brandon & I will come up in the near future and check out your newest gear and Ronix boards, and perhaps the SV216, if you have one available.

Have a great week!
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-01-2007, 7:32 PM Reply   
Happy New Year!

David - Come on up when you get a chance. It would be great to catch up. Have you guys been snowboarding yet?
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-03-2007, 6:26 PM Reply   
Hey cbk how about posting get together dates for this summer if you know em? Holler at u later
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-03-2007, 7:33 PM Reply   
Sorry, no dates yet. We are in the early stages of planning. We are thinking the second or third weekend in August. Plans would be to meet at Lake View Dock on South Holston Lake and have that kind of be the congregating place. Our riding spot is just a few hundred yards from Lake View, plus John and Julie that own Lake View also are the proud owners of an 06 Avalanche. I would really like to have some input from all of you to make sure those dates would work and to know what you guys would like to do for the day, as of right now we are planning on keeping it simple, ride,ride,ride,eat,,ride,ride,ride,ride,um, ride, and just hang out and enjoy the lake. I would love to see everyone that has posted on here and the past threads show up for this. I know it's a little of a haul for most of you, but we will do our best to make it worth the drive. Let's hear what you guys think and we will go from there.
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-04-2007, 6:30 PM Reply   
Sounds good guys looking foward to it --CANT WAIT!!---------Come on marv we all know your mouth is big enough lets here some wisdom or lies which ever hits you first!!!!!
Old     (marvin)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-05-2007, 3:21 PM Reply   
I'll tell you a lie,,,,
"I'll go snowboarding with you guys when you go"
Sound like anyone you know?
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-05-2007, 3:45 PM Reply   
Hey, Team CBK, I'm planning several wakesurf get together this summer in Ohio, Indiana, Kentucky, and Tennessee.

I'm planning several KY-TN events:
1) Norris Lake Ice Breaker, April 20-22
2) E-Town Throwdown, Elizabethtown, KY, July 23-24
3) Old hickory Stick Fight, Old Hickory, TN, Aug 4-5
4) Norris Lake Season extender, October 5-7

I’ve been invited to bring wakesurfing to the E-Town and Stick Fight events but the invitation hasn’t been firmed up. These events are sanctioned NWL (USA Water Ski) wakeboard events. I plan to add a wake surfing Clinic to the E-Town event and a wakesurf competition to the Stick Fight. These competitive events will feed a National competition in Dayton on August 18-19; Nationals will featuring both wakeboarding and wakesurfing.

The Norris lake events are going to be sanctioned with USA Water Ski but informal, and feature wakesurfing. The American Wakesurf Association is going to contribute wakesurf boards to award at most of these events.

Looks like you’re planning at least one event for this summer and would you be interested in combining efforts?
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-05-2007, 7:37 PM Reply   
bigshow - Nice to see you over in these parts, it's great to see that you are putting so much effort into surfing. I would love to do anything that will help, just give me a call sometime. 423-224-2135
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-06-2007, 5:16 PM Reply   
Hey team cbk , you guys coming down sat. to eskimo escapades ?? I know Pat will ride in cold water, will all of you??? If you will drive to beanstation you can ride to knoxville with us.We will make a pass and grab a bite to eat afterwards.Dave -you and your crew are more than welcome too!!--You to preacherman!!! Cost is 50.00$$$ J.D. Webb will be riding also.
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-06-2007, 5:21 PM Reply   
+++++++ WARNING ++++++ WATER WILL BE A LITTLE COOL !! SCENERY IS NOT BAD EITHER!!!!}}
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-06-2007, 6:32 PM Reply   
Hey, check out the cold weather for Knoxville next Sat.

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/tenday/USTN0268?from=36hr_fcst10DayLink_business
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-06-2007, 7:57 PM Reply   
This year someone told me about the eskimo escapades, I forget who, might have been Chris Walker. With a dry suit that should be a cake walk. I still owe Nate a call - I'll try tomorrow while I'm at the local boat show.
Old     (cbk)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-06-2007, 8:05 PM Reply   
Ed - Which show?
Old     (bigshow)      Join Date: Feb 2005       01-06-2007, 8:18 PM Reply   
I'll be at the Columbus boat show at the Ohio Expo Center. Next week I'm planning on driving up to Cleveland boat show. From what I can tell there seems to be very few inboard boat dealers in the Cleveland show. I guess the big lake draws a different kind of boater. I've been to Dayton, Cincinnati, and of course Columbus shows for years but never the Cleveland show. I'll be interested to see what its like.
Old     (famlyboader)      Join Date: Aug 2006       01-07-2007, 1:12 PM Reply   
Temp supposed to be in the 60,s REAL NICE!!!