Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (gotwake133)      Join Date: May 2010       08-04-2010, 6:51 PM Reply   
On my 2001 Pro Air Nautique, the floor under the drivers heat gets extremely warm after driving for about 10 minutes. I noticed the tube that runs to the heater also gets very hot that runs through the swim locker. Is it normal for the tube to get hot? and has anyone else had this problem?
Old     (ers906)      Join Date: Feb 2010       08-05-2010, 10:05 AM Reply   
I have not had that problem. I ran the heater for about four hours over the weekend while on the lake (cold in az during the summer, go figure), and it never got to the point that yours seems to be. Maybe check voltage at the heater connections behind the wall/toe kick, as well as making sure there is not a tear in the tube itself.
Old     (gotwake133)      Join Date: May 2010       08-05-2010, 6:40 PM Reply   
I live in Wisconsin so i run the heater alot march till whenever it gets warm but I never had this problem before, I just started happening. Not quite sure yet what is going on?
Old     (ajholt7)      Join Date: Apr 2009       08-06-2010, 12:01 AM Reply   
How hot? Sounds normal to me. The hot water for the heater comes from the engine, so the supply tube is gonna be warm.
Old     (gotwake133)      Join Date: May 2010       08-06-2010, 8:56 PM Reply   
The floor gets very warm, sometimes too hot you have to put a towel or something under your feet if your driving