Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 07, 2004

Old     (dkmode34)      Join Date: Mar 2004       06-02-2004, 5:42 PM Reply   
Today at the lake my brand new zeuses tore right below the back strap.since they r brand new they havent been broken in yet so without the strap i couldnt get my big ass fott in em. it totally ruined my trip. has anyone else had this problem . im gunna raise some cain with the dealer who i bout them from.
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       06-02-2004, 5:44 PM Reply   
I know a couple guys whose Zeus ripped, right at the eyelet, so you're not alone. They took it to their shop and got replacements.
Old     (jnewcom)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-02-2004, 5:54 PM Reply   
I have some that I have been using for the second yr now, and I have had no problems. I wear a size 13 shoe, and I've always been bad on bindings. Usually every year I had to get a new pair, but these have been the best yet.
Old     (seaswirlmike)      Join Date: Nov 2003       06-02-2004, 6:15 PM Reply   
i had a problem with the toe part of the overlay ripping and had that fixed last summer, then just last weekend two of the eye holes ripped out but my local shop (ski world castro valley) always fix's me up proper!!
Old    needca            06-02-2004, 6:24 PM Reply   
call customer service at CWB, they sent me 3 replacement overlays and they're fairly easy to replace
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       06-02-2004, 8:03 PM Reply   
Mike, I buy from Skiworld too. Brian always hooks it up. If it breaks, he makes it right. I just bought my Zeus! Hopefully they last.