Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Find A Third/Be A Third

Old     (hyperlitefix)      Join Date: Aug 2010       11-02-2010, 10:32 PM Reply   
My friend and I are looking to get one last day of riding in! We have our own gear, just need a boat to tow us
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       11-03-2010, 3:59 PM Reply   
My buddies and I are still riding, and we plan on doing so until the ski resorts open for the winter.

I live in Cturs Heights, but I don't ride the river or Folsom that often. I usually launch out of Paradise Point on the delta. It is about an hour drive from my house to the ramp.

We rode this past Sunday, and, provided it doesn't rain, we plan on riding this upcoming Sunday.

Let me know if you are interested and I will keep you in the loop for our plans.

Rob
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-08-2010, 1:35 PM Reply   
How you doing Robert ? It's funny I always see you post again as the weather gets colder, Do you ride in the summer...lol

Laurel I'm not done, Just got to get momma and baby settled in. I got a few more days in me at least. Just waiting on my new board to show up.
Old    kaligirl            11-08-2010, 6:09 PM Reply   
Laurel....I'm still riding.
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       11-09-2010, 10:48 AM Reply   
What's happening Jeff? It has been a while since we hooked up.

Unfortunately it seems like my only free time to ride is in the fall and winter. With both my sons playing soccer and baseball my schedule is shot for most of the warmer months of the year. I've been lucky to ride twice a month throughout the spring and summer, but I am ready to start riding now that the weather is getting colder.

I broke my Lyman a few weeks back on a back roll, and I need to pick up a new board. I've been riding my old Belmont, but the board is too small. Oh well, any board will do just so long as I can ride.

Let's hook up one of these upcoming weekends. I have two more weekends of soccer left so Sundays are my only available days for the next two weeks.

Rob
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-10-2010, 9:12 AM Reply   
I will have to check with the Boss, She had our first child a week ago yesterday. So I'm not sure exactly when I can get out. But definitely would be good to ride with you again.
Old     (pipeboarder)      Join Date: Sep 2003       11-11-2010, 9:29 AM Reply   
robert - ski resorts open soon... you still ever get out wakeboarding at all after they open? im lookin for a pull in the near future. lookin more towards second half of december and all of january. i usually ride the delta, havent heard of paradise point, im assuming its more east? i usually launch around disco bay area
Old     (thor)      Join Date: Oct 2001       11-11-2010, 12:26 PM Reply   
Greg,

We usually ride year round, but the last couple of years we have started heading to the mountains more often during the winter. My boys are 10 and 7 years old and while they both wakeboard, they have really gotten into snow skiing. They both want to learn to snow board this year so they can be like dad.

Paradise Point is just north of Stockton off of Highway 5. You take the Eight Mile Road exit and head West. The first channel that you come to is the levy road that takes you to Paradise Point Marina. You can't miss it.

I ride out of Orwood quite a bit as well. I have two buddies that store their boats there year round.

Shoot me an email or post here when you want to ride and we will try to get you out on the water.

Rob
Old     (jayson_49)      Join Date: May 2007       11-11-2010, 9:05 PM Reply   
Hey Jeff, are you kidding me? My second son was just born 11-4-10, exactly a week ago!..Congratulations to you and your family!!
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-12-2010, 5:10 PM Reply   
Congrats Jayson, Yep my daughter Joey was born 11/2/10
Old    kidrik            11-16-2010, 12:11 PM Reply   
What the hell is going on around here! Sounds like you guys need to ride more and leave them ladies alone! Seriously, congrats you guys! Hey, gettin' my new ride in a couple of days, and I plan on riding all winter, so let's hook up.

Hillbilly, can't wait to see little nacho!
Old     (hillbilly)      Join Date: Aug 2002       11-16-2010, 1:05 PM Reply   
When you picking it up ? You need Mighty Whitey to haul it down here ?

Congrats and I already been in my buddies ear to get the wake right.....LOL
Old    kidrik            11-16-2010, 3:14 PM Reply   
Hey, that was the nickname for my junk back in college! LOL

If I'm lucky, tomorrow, but if not prolly friday! Gettin' the 750 lbs. wakebuster kit for both rear, and a sac for the bow! (which sac fits best in that bow?) What set up does your homey have?
Old     (Tiffanynfern)      Join Date: Mar 2010       11-16-2010, 3:37 PM Reply   
hell yeah! we ride all year long! if the water drops under 55 degrees, Drysuit baby!!
Old     (ferral)      Join Date: Sep 2007       11-16-2010, 10:02 PM Reply   
Finally found the dream boat Rik? What's his name? No seriously, what did you end up getting? I'll be away this weekend and next, but by the time I get home my new board should be waiting. We should hook up again soon.
Old     (trinab)      Join Date: Jul 2007       11-17-2010, 12:28 PM Reply   
OK Rik, I'm down for first ride behind the new boat!! Make it quick though...70 degrees today but dropping into the 50's with a chance of rain for the rest of the weekend. You know that won't stop me, but I prefer the sun.
Old    kidrik            11-17-2010, 2:36 PM Reply   
Lou, I'll just name it after your boyfriend! LOL. We'll hook up. Trina, hell yeah!
Old     (richnnorcal)      Join Date: Mar 2008       11-18-2010, 2:07 PM Reply   
Yo Rik, dont forget about me!!!! I'll bring the "40oz energy drink" By the way how's the Knee?
Old    kaligirl            11-19-2010, 6:43 AM Reply   
Hey Rik! congrats on the new ride! I can't ride....call me Gimpy McGimperson....dislocated my knee cap real good last weekend but I'd be happy to drive people around the Lake just to be on the water if you need a third!
Old    kidrik            11-19-2010, 12:05 PM Reply   
No doubt Rich! Knee is back from the last injury, but still old and brittle! Dayum Kathleen!! What happened? That sucks, but definitely will hit you up! I joined your Malibu family... Won't be at UFC tomorrow, but let's hook up soon for some coldies!