Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Video and Photography

Old     (jetskiprosx)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-27-2012, 8:23 PM Reply   
I'm moving into a new office at work and would love to get two medium-large sized water sports pictures to frame and hang on the wall. I'm looking for one of a water skier and another of a wakeboarder. Preferably a sunset shot or maybe even black/white.'

I've attached two 'sample' pics to give you all an idea of what I'm looking for.
Attached Images

Old    LR3w8kbrdr            02-27-2012, 8:34 PM Reply   
Love this pic
Old     (bigboarder21)      Join Date: Jan 2012       02-28-2012, 8:26 AM Reply   
a few of my favorites that i have found online. i hope this helps
Attached Images

Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-28-2012, 5:42 PM Reply   
I have a few - What color scheme? Most of my stuff is Delta - Does that work?

Could be as simple as this? These are old and happen to be sitting on my desk, but tons more.
Attached Images

Old     (jetskiprosx)      Join Date: Aug 2004       02-29-2012, 5:56 AM Reply   
Some of these pictures are great, but I'll need stuff that is high res and that someone is willing to give/sell without a huge logo/watermark

Jason, the 2nd one you posted is what I'm looking for! The other ones are good, but I'd like it to be rider only in the photo if possible (just like photo #2)
Old     (buffalow)      Join Date: Apr 2002       02-29-2012, 10:16 AM Reply   
I'll hook you up. Let me go through archives later this week and see what I got
Old     (downfortheride)      Join Date: Jun 2005 Location: SLC, UT 5600'       02-29-2012, 2:16 PM Reply   
I don't have the high rez of this one at work... These guys hit me up to use a photo I took last season.. Let me know what you think, it's on this home page http://bakesonline.com/
Old     (MattAlz33)      Join Date: Jun 2011       02-29-2012, 8:59 PM Reply   
Here is one I took of a buddy a few years ago after a day on lake.
Attached Images

Old     (jetskiprosx)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-02-2012, 8:58 PM Reply   
Riley, got any more or have a website with photos?
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-05-2012, 9:52 AM Reply   
I have a ton more! My website is currently under construction, my blog is rileybangerter.blogspot.com I may have some there. Are you set on sunset shots?
Old     (bigboarder21)      Join Date: Jan 2012       03-05-2012, 1:36 PM Reply   
Riley
how did you get the one with the lightning in the background? that shot looks amazing.
Old     (jetskiprosx)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-06-2012, 8:49 PM Reply   
Riley, those are some great photos! I'm going to borrow a few of them for my desktop to help get me through the rest of winter!

For the wall photos I'm pretty set on the sunset pictures where the rider is a silhouette. I've found a few good photos, but the photographers wanted a ton for them...and I'm looking for something cheap/free.
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-07-2012, 9:12 AM Reply   
Quality is remembered long after price is forgotten! Plus the $5,500 I shelled out for my camera wasn't monopoly money, so I wouldn't be on the cheap/free program either...
Old     (jetskiprosx)      Join Date: Aug 2004       03-07-2012, 6:13 PM Reply   
I get that the gear is expensive and all. I was just hoping to find free shots. My brother does photo gigs on the side (weddings, construction, portraits, etc...) and he has a ton invested into his stuff. I would have him take pictures for me, but none of us are any good at boarding or skiing so the pics wouldn't be 'action' shots.
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-08-2012, 9:19 AM Reply   
Yup you get what you pay for
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-08-2012, 9:22 AM Reply   
I know Rodrigo and Jason Lee have crazy sunset shots, but again those are shots you'd have to pay for. I can guarantee a year down the road, you will have forgotten how much you paid, but you would still enjoy the shot hangin on the wall

I think rodrigo's site is www.rodrigodonoso.com

and Jason's site is www.blurryphotos.com
Old     (steezyshots)      Join Date: Feb 2008       03-08-2012, 9:23 AM Reply   
#7 on Jason Lee's wake portfolio is probably exactly what you are looking for