Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-02-2010, 1:38 PM Reply   
an impressive start for the young Aussie. Can anyone take him down this season? Only time will tell. My prediction is that the only person who can take him on a stand up pass is Danny Harf. His pass will have stuff that is completely original compared to what is in Harley's run and if he can put it together, is the only rider out there that can truly take him one on one considering two flawless passes.
Attached Images

Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-02-2010, 2:01 PM Reply   
No,Rathy can but he's injured.
Old     (kyle_L)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-02-2010, 2:12 PM Reply   
I think if Harley stood up his hardest pass and Rathy stood up his hardest pass, Harley would come out on top 9 out of 10 times. The only exception is if Rathy does a 10 off of the dub. If Harf stood up his hardest pass and Harley stood up his hardest pass, i think it would be a 50/50 call. Harley and Rathy have a VERY similar bag of contest tricks except Harley has more mobe 5s and the whirly dick over the whirly 5 pushing him over rathy. Otherwise they pretty much go trick for trick. The only thing i've seen rathy hit that i haven't seen harley hit is a w2w ts bs oa 7. I personally enjoy watching Rathy ride more, but as a contest rider, I would put my money on harley any day in any conditions
Old     (ghettofab)      Join Date: Aug 2008       05-02-2010, 2:26 PM Reply   
Bob Soven?.....
Old     (xistential)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-02-2010, 2:38 PM Reply   
I just think if Rathy wasn't injured he would push Harley harder than Danny. Aaron is more consistent. That's why he won Kof W. Who knows where Bob is gonna end up. Lol, what a step up!!
Old     (rclester89)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-02-2010, 5:46 PM Reply   
IMO Harley is the Harf we saw from a few years back. He is going to dominate the competitive wake scene then move into a position a few years from now like we have seen from Harf where he begins throwing down tricks we never thought were even possible. The only thing that will keep him from winning comps will be stomped 10's off the dup from someone else with a flawless run.
Old     (dlwsrider)      Join Date: Apr 2007       05-02-2010, 5:48 PM Reply   
Look at Josh Palma gettin' up there!
Old     (jason95gt)      Join Date: May 2006       05-02-2010, 6:07 PM Reply   
Way to go Palma! Anyone have video?
Old     (ghettofab)      Join Date: Aug 2008       05-02-2010, 6:29 PM Reply   
little video of the action http://tinyurl.com/29or6ee
Old     (jason95gt)      Join Date: May 2006       05-02-2010, 7:32 PM Reply   
Thanks for the video posting. Also, what happened to Rathy as far as injury wise?
Old     (jason95gt)      Join Date: May 2006       05-02-2010, 7:36 PM Reply   
Just watched the video and that is crazy that Trevor is already trying the double back in a competition. Great to see someone throw a Big Worm too.
Old     (kcrider)      Join Date: Jul 2008       05-02-2010, 7:47 PM Reply   
What happened to Phillip Soven. Doesn't seem to dominate like he used to. Little bro might take over.
Old     (norbiv)      Join Date: May 2009       05-03-2010, 6:25 AM Reply   
Congrats Harley!