Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through January 12, 2008

Old     (jeasy)      Join Date: Jan 2008       01-07-2008, 6:18 PM Reply   
Does any one have lots of LED on there boat. I was thinking about adding them when I do my audio. Please include pictures.

Also any pics you have of an over the top system!
Old     (sound_illusions)      Join Date: May 2005       01-07-2008, 9:59 PM Reply   
Here are a few boats that I have done in the past:

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload

You can also use the search button up top to do more searches.
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-08-2008, 7:45 AM Reply   
not quite as quality as the other pics, but we just did 3 neon bars, 2 in the gaps of the side of the boat, 1 by the drivers legs, then 2 strips of 3 LED's on the back corners, cost like 50 bucks and was wired in about 10 min...cheap enough so if it breaks or something it isn't hard to replace.

Upload
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-08-2008, 11:11 AM Reply   
Nick i really like your setup but my opinion i just dont like the positioning of the drivers one wat to apparent, you should hide it, it would bring a better touch to your setup imo.... but i love your setting anyway good job man !
Old     (sidekicknicholas)      Join Date: Mar 2007       01-08-2008, 3:20 PM Reply   
we did move the one neon bar to under the walkthrough...it doesn't light as much up, but it is more hidden
Old     (radikal)      Join Date: Feb 2004       01-08-2008, 8:10 PM Reply   
great idea now i am sure your setup look way better !! :-)
Old     (johnny_jr)      Join Date: Mar 2006       01-10-2008, 1:12 PM Reply   
Check this post from a month or so ago.

http://www.wakeworld.com/MB/Discus/messages/3183/529315.html