Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through June 20, 2007

Old     (lrutherford)      Join Date: Jun 2007       06-13-2007, 12:35 PM Reply   
I am looking to buy new board and am trying to decide between the 2. Right now I ride about a 98 Fluid. I want something with more pop but cant decide between the 2. Looking at 06 models. I am intermediate rider but want to expand on my tricks and switch riding ability.
Old     (hmurray)      Join Date: Jan 2007       06-13-2007, 1:01 PM Reply   
I have a 06 murray 138 and i really like it.
don't know about the 3DS so that's something youll need to find out yourself
Old     (helix_rider)      Join Date: Mar 2003       06-13-2007, 4:54 PM Reply   
I have the 05 3DS and my wife has the 04 Temet (pretty much the Murray I think...at least it was his board). I like the 3DS alot better, tracks a little better, and has a slightly more abrupt rocker than the Temet (although both are of the continuous family).
Old     (fuller313)      Join Date: Oct 2006       06-13-2007, 7:38 PM Reply   
I road the 98 fluid as well then went to the 05 murray now I ride the ronix one. It has a lot more pop compared to my 05 murray. Go try out the boards to see if you like them.
Old     (inty399)      Join Date: May 2007       06-13-2007, 8:14 PM Reply   
MURRAY
Old     (shredsickgnar)      Join Date: Sep 2006       06-14-2007, 11:42 PM Reply   
I've ridden both models and the Murray is the slowest board I've ever ridden. It took some real work to ride that board. The 3DS is one of the faster boards on the hyperlite line and really pushes you at the wake. They are 2 completely different boards. The Murray lands extremely soft. But I had a hard time getting a solid pop from it. Overall I would really suggest you get the 3DS. Its just way easier to ride.