Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-28-2013, 4:06 PM Reply   
Looking to grab a pull behind either before winter hits as I may be in the market for a new ride. Even though dealerships are null around here these two boats interest me a ton. I do most if not all of my own maintainable and understand the shortfalls of not having a local dealer. I have put 900hrs on my boat and its been in the shop a grand total of once. For me the huge reason is upkeep and the simple design of older boats. So I am looking for that in a new boat.

Last edited by xstarrider; 07-28-2013 at 4:10 PM.
Old     (edgeski1)      Join Date: Jan 2013 Location: Portage, Mi       07-29-2013, 5:58 AM Reply   
We're about a 2 hour drive from the city. I'll have F21's and F22's in stock in about 2 1/2 weeks. C'mon up anytime. We'll be more than happy to give you a ride
Old     (dobber)      Join Date: Jul 2012       07-29-2013, 6:10 AM Reply   
I love my F21 lots of room, and no big screen tv that you need to run the darn thing.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-29-2013, 4:11 PM Reply   
If that low speed wake thing is a big issue, the MB will be problematic. I love ours above 22, but after a week of dragging newbs, the low speed wake can be frustrating.
Old     (wakebordr11)      Join Date: May 2001       07-29-2013, 4:15 PM Reply   
F22?
Old     (edgeski1)      Join Date: Jan 2013 Location: Portage, Mi       07-30-2013, 7:28 AM Reply   
yup, new model for 2014. Now I was just informed that the delivery on the 22 was delayed a bit, but I'm still getting some other 2014's in around Aug 10
Old     (ToPHeR35)      Join Date: Jul 2011       07-30-2013, 8:31 AM Reply   
I don't know if there are any MB dealers up North like by Fox Lake? Otherwise, for those of us who go to Michigan there is an MB dealer up that way...
Old     (xstarrider)      Join Date: Jun 2007       07-30-2013, 12:45 PM Reply   
Thanks guys
There a no dealers up that way that carry MB or Epic. I am pretty sure the above mentioned in Michigan is the closest.

Shawn

For sure the low speed 17-20mph wake is def of a concern to me and one of the reasons for the test drives.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       07-30-2013, 5:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by xstarrider View Post
Thanks guys
There a no dealers up that way that carry MB or Epic. I am pretty sure the above mentioned in Michigan is the closest.

Shawn

For sure the low speed 17-20mph wake is def of a concern to me and one of the reasons for the test drives.
trust me it's terrible. if you get it balanced perfectly, 20 clean is possible. 17, absolutely no way. in a million years no way. pure wash. You can clean up one side or the other by weighting that side, but no way will both sides be reliably clean until 21+.