Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through August 20, 2005

Old     (just_board)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-18-2005, 1:23 PM Reply   
Hey, I'm a total newb when it comes to crossing brands, (boards/bindings) I just got my new Fish, and in order to put my CWB bindings on it I had to grind down the screws a little bit, that wasn't too hard, but does anyone know if '04 CWB or '04 Hyperlite bindings would fit my '05 LF Fish? to some of you this is probably a dumb question, but i'm gonna get some new bindings (probably used) and just need to make sure they work, grinding the screws down a little isn't a big deal, but having the baseplate not match the holes is..thanks a bunch for any and all help
Old     (just_board)      Join Date: Jul 2005       08-18-2005, 2:59 PM Reply   
this is kind of an important issue, if anyone could help I'd really appreciate it?
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-18-2005, 3:05 PM Reply   
Yes you can match anything.... I rode HL/LF mix.... all you need to do is go to ACE Hardware or whatever Hardware store and find the screws and washers or whatever that fits. Bring your board and bindings with you. Set it up with whatever works best and looks best for you.
Old     (wakeriderixi)      Join Date: Jan 2004       08-18-2005, 3:07 PM Reply   
just re-read your first post...... all bindings holes match with all board holes..... its just the screws sometimes that need some different hardware to account for some variations in diameter and depth.
Old     (gtaussie15)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-18-2005, 3:07 PM Reply   
whoa, dont grind down the screws unless you know what your doing. Next thing you know youll rip the screw base out of the board, or the bindings off. Take it to a pro shoppe and for pennies you can get some binding screws.

All bindings will fit all boards (that i know of). The baseplate on CWB bindings should match the holes on a LF. What kind of bindings are they? I think its safe to say that 04 CWB or HL bindings will fit your LF fish. But seriously check out the local shoppe and just ask them to put some CWB boots on a HL deck.