Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Non-Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (diamonddad)      Join Date: Mar 2010       05-13-2012, 10:24 AM Reply   
Does anyone have a suggestion for trascribing audio to text? I have needing to publish minutes from 1 to 2 hr conference calls and a text translation of the MP3 recording would be a nice place to start.

So, I am looking for software (free or otherwise) that will convert MP3 voice to text.

Thanks!
Old    bigdtx            05-13-2012, 1:12 PM Reply   
My google voice number attempts to transcribe voicemails into text and fails horribly and hilariously most of the time. My bet is most aren't much better.
Old     (tanvi12)      Join Date: Aug 2013       08-08-2013, 3:21 AM Reply   
I think you should go with online speech to text services rather than software as these software are little intricate to use and also do not give optimum results. You can try this one www.speechtotextservice.com.
Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-08-2013, 11:08 AM Reply   
www.idictate.com is something we use a lot here at work.
Old    deltahoosier            08-09-2013, 9:15 AM Reply   
Don't they advertise that Dragon software on TV all the time?
Old     (phatboypimp)      Join Date: Apr 2005       08-09-2013, 4:12 PM Reply   
Dragon is only good after you have been using it for a long time. It is painful to get started that is for sure. Plus it wouldn't really work well from a recording I would imagine. I quit using it after a two year investment - it gets good but you have to speak in a certain way for punctuation reasons and people simply don't talk that way exclamation point.