Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old                10-22-2003, 10:31 AM Reply   
I can stick wrapped blind 3's.....and that is the only spin....I want to learn them frontside.....does anyone think I should learn wrapped FS 3's first??????
Old     (deepstructure)      Join Date: Jun 2002       10-22-2003, 11:33 AM Reply   
there's really not much to learn so you might as well. i did a wrapped 3 on my first try. they're very easy. i would think they would be really easy for you since you're already spinning. can you do fs 180's? if you can then you should have no problem with the wrapped fs 3.
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       10-22-2003, 3:43 PM Reply   
pass the handle damnit :-)
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       10-22-2003, 3:43 PM Reply   
if you want to do wrapped just be careful and dont let go of the little handle to early
Old     (wakehype)      Join Date: Dec 2002       10-22-2003, 3:44 PM Reply   
if you do you will get rocked
Old                10-27-2003, 4:56 AM Reply   
thanks
Old                11-12-2003, 4:13 PM Reply   
how to do a 360 -
when your learning just small ones (1wake) you should get the boat going slow. Cut very easily twards the wakeso you dont go to far. Make sure your holding the handle horizontally. when you pop off the wake pull the handle towards your back hip. Dont try to pass the handle too early do it as late as possible.. thats what seems easiest to me.