Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Trick Tips

Old    bmanİ            09-03-2005, 11:05 AM Reply   
any tips? i know its almost there...

http://www.wakepics.com/view_single.php?medid=16823
Old                09-03-2005, 11:14 AM Reply   
looks good to me brother. everything looks find, just concentrate on landing with the board flat but with a little toe side edge. but dont change a thing, you got it. looks good
Old     (jrichard)      Join Date: Aug 2001       09-03-2005, 2:16 PM Reply   
Hi Brian,

Looks like you're not quite getting the board to finish its rotation. Take a look at your handle position as you land...it should be closer to your left butt cheek to get the board around. When I do r2r, I try to press the handle against against the area where my back pocket would be on a pair of jeans.

Good luck.

JR
Old     (livigno)      Join Date: Aug 2005       09-04-2005, 12:44 PM Reply   
Looks great! Concentrate on landing on your toeside edge while leaning against the rope. It looks like you let off of your edge a little bit when you're reaching the wake. Hold your edge all the way through the wake. Watch the Waketrix instructional DVD. Shapiro is giving a great example of how a R2R should look like. You will land the sucker pretty soon, you've almost got it.
Old                09-04-2005, 8:57 PM Reply   
dont cut out so far that way you can take it w2w it will make it 1193285783094769 times easier, your landing a tad out in the flats which is really hard to do with hs backroll type moves

(Message edited by helix_osiris on September 04, 2005)