Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through May 21, 2003

Old    daveyboy            04-09-2003, 4:40 AM Reply   
There seems to be alot of you putting in endorsements of letsgoride. Are you guys reps? Or are these really the bomb? Anyone? Also how easy are they to fill and empty. I new at ballasts.
Old    jmccallum            04-09-2003, 6:04 AM Reply   
I'm not a rep!

I had a Luanch Pad which was fine. I didn't like the cover and all the screwing around but it did work. However, the retail price tag was too much.

I needed a ski locker sac but I realized that none of the standard ones would fit and make maximum use of the space. That's when I found out about LGR. They quoted a lot less for a custom sac than the big names charged for their (smaller) ski locker sacs.... so I got one.

It was made out of this really tough rubberized fabric (just a like a Zodiac). No covers or other nonsense.

Anyway, I sold the LP (nothing wrong with it ... just hated screwing around with the cover and the price tag) and got another LGR.

E-mail me if you have any questions. Also Ty-one-on got a custom ski locker sac... ask him for his $0.02

Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       04-09-2003, 6:17 AM Reply   
DEFINATELY.

After a referral from James to try the lgr sac I sold my fly high (which I thought was great). The sacs are awesome and very tough. The nozzles are hard plastic bulkheads which you screw plumbing directly on-awesome.
A couple of us have them now and they are great. Pete from lgr is terrific on customer service also but it take about 1-2 days to return the emails.
Old    damnation            04-09-2003, 9:52 AM Reply   
LGR is awesome. I have purchased about 6 sacks from them. I had problems with a couple of the early ones, but no problem in the end b/c they replaced them for free. Not only did they replace them, they replaced them with the much sturdier new design. I would certainly recommend them for their price and unbeatable customer service. Oh yeah, I'm no rep either.
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       04-09-2003, 9:56 AM Reply   
i wish I was a rep...Will be easy since the word is getting out.
Old     (parkcityxj)      Join Date: Mar 2001       04-09-2003, 10:11 AM Reply   
They look like a quality product. Do they only come in orange or do they have other colors?
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       04-09-2003, 10:14 AM Reply   
I believe just the orange which is kind of like a smooth zodiac material. He also does a 1/8" spectra line that I think he is selling pretty cheap.
Old     (typhoon)      Join Date: Jul 2001       04-09-2003, 10:16 AM Reply   
I believe just the orange which is kind of like a smooth zodiac material. He also does a 1/8" spectra line that I think he is selling pretty cheap.
Old    rydog            04-09-2003, 10:22 AM Reply   
I love my LGR sacks. Have had other brands, but now I swear by LGR. Pete is a great guy and willing to listen and work with you.
Old     (g_miller)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-09-2003, 3:07 PM Reply   
I'm waiting for my custom locker sac from LGR. After hearing Ty, and James rave about them I figured for the price, why not? Plus If you have pete make it to custom fit your locker you can fit more weight in there.

If I like the locker sac I'll probably order 2 more sacs to maximize the weught on the sides of the engine.

Pete is a little slow on the e-mails but I bet he's getting pretty buisy this time of the year.

Greg
Old     (batman)      Join Date: Nov 2001       04-09-2003, 8:19 PM Reply   
Do any of the LGR sacks have 3 holes so that I can use the vent/overfill on my VLX? I am pulling the hard tanks and want 550-600 with vents if possible.
Old     (g_miller)      Join Date: Dec 2002       04-09-2003, 8:23 PM Reply   
You can order them with the 3rd fill/drain hole, I did. You can also get them with 1" nozzles.

Greg
Old    daveyboy            04-10-2003, 5:27 AM Reply   
I will e-mail letsgoride, but first I would like to know what you guys think I need. I have a 21' I/O 5.7. I don't ahve a pump or anything. How much weight, where, etc?