Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles

Old    kx250frider617            05-03-2012, 11:11 AM Reply   
I am looking for a boat to buy, Brand new with a price of $60k or less out the door. Wakeboarding is our only priority. Needs: auto ballast, speed control, kicking stereo.

Its used in saltwater almost 100% of the time so the diamond stitching and all the fancy billet is actual worse for me. I was looking at a malibu Vride or Axis a22. But How are those supreme and moomba boats? The wake shape really isn't a major issue. As long as its clean and BIG, we can adapt to anything really. The boat is gonna be slammed with weight every time we board so the Prop change is a must.

The thing is we are in our 20's and I'm splitting it with a buddy i've know forever so The biggest engine options and all the options aren't in our price range.

Also, how is the market for used boats now? We plan on flipping this thing, keep it for a couple years then sell or trade for a new one. A salt water boat isn't worth keeping once its paid off. That doesn't mean we trash it, we take excellent care of our stuff so the buyer would be getting an excellent boat.

Open to any idea's, setups, and suggestions.
Old     (bruizza)      Join Date: May 2009       05-03-2012, 11:29 AM Reply   
I'd add MB to your list. The 21 footers come with 1800lbs of ballast stock. For 60k OTD you can easily have extra ballast plumed in as part of the deal. A22 is an awesome choice though.

Used boat market is amazing these days IMHO. I've read of multiple people's boat going up in value according to NADA over the past 6 months.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-03-2012, 11:29 AM Reply   
Not sure about the stitching and I don't think they have a ton of billet but the MB 21TWB or 21 tomcat would be at the top of my list. You should be able to get the bas one for 50-55k. Add closed cooling or if you can swing it do the 409 upgrade which has partial closed cooling factory. Also, the complete base boat comes with pretty much everything:

Tower
Swivel Racks
Bimini
Tower mirror arm(I think)
cover
Perfect Pass
343 PCM motor
1800 pound dual purevert ballast with no pumps
Wetsounds stereo with sub/amp
SS rubrail and popup cleats
bow fill in cushion

I probably forgot some stuff but it is close and here are the reasons I would choose over anything else in that price range.

-Better fit and finish then any of the others in that price range
-more interior room then any other 21' boat
-high freeboard so can add lots of ballast and it keeps a dry ride(might be important in a salt water environement)
-Macking stock wake
-solid stock surf wake and great surf wake with added ballast
-In a lot of cases can custom order and pick your own colors and addon's
-No need for any options other then heater, wake plate, tower speakers and closed cooling
-good rough water ride with deep V all the way to transom.
-Probably can be had for 55k for base boat with tandem trailer.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-03-2012, 11:49 AM Reply   
I think if you turn your deal sniffer on, that you may even be able to get an MB TWB 23' with the 409 for under the $60k bar. The 409 isn't necessary (we run the 343 at 4,000' and above) but if you were running salt, I could see how the partial closed cooling of the 409 might help on resale.
Old    kx250frider617            05-03-2012, 11:59 AM Reply   
I don't know wear a MB dealers in in socal, orange county area though. I have a malibu/axis dealer right down the street on PCH and another in riverside, A Tige dealer in corona, and a correct craft in corona. There is a boat show end of MAY so I will definitely check them out there.

Another thing is, how much are galvanized trailers compared to stock steel ones? Is it cheaper to sell and buy, or to just order a galvanized from the beginning?
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-03-2012, 12:07 PM Reply   
Just order the boat with a galvanized or aluminum trailer from the get go. The galvanized one shouldn't be much more if any then a standard painted trailer.
Old     (mrm2083)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-03-2012, 12:10 PM Reply   
I would buy a MasterCraft saltwater series. Get a year old x2 or x15. As far as I know they are the only ones making a true salt water friendly wake boat (I could be wrong).
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-03-2012, 12:11 PM Reply   
How far is lake elsinore from you? California Skier in Lake Elsinore is an MB dealer it looks like.
Old    kx250frider617            05-03-2012, 12:24 PM Reply   
Elsinore is about an hour away.

The x2 if I remember is a 20 footer? Thats a tad too small for us.
Old    kx250frider617            05-03-2012, 1:08 PM Reply   
Well i built an A22 online and it would be this: white on white on white

Do you guys think this setup would would be under $55k (no stereo and just necessities)
Then run the 750 bags in the rear, axis bow bag up front
Wetsounds system with alpine amps (install myself)

How is the base engine with 5 blade prop with full weight? are the 400 bags better?

I will build other boats also!
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-03-2012, 1:16 PM Reply   
I am not sure on the price but if the axis you just built there is over 55k with or without a trailer that is too much for that boat in my opinion. The very base boat besides the plug and play should be no more then 50k with a trailer when compared to others.

One thing cool about MB is you might be able to work with them and have them do the interior all white with jsut solid vinyl panels instead of the fancier vinyl they offer.
Old     (tampawake)      Join Date: Mar 2008       05-03-2012, 1:25 PM Reply   
I would look at both the Axis and MB if you absolutely have to have brand new!! Your gonna take a major hit because of the salt add it being brand new and your gonna get hammered. You might want to look seriously at a 2 or 3 year old Salt Water Edition something. Of course unless you have to have the warranty. Good luck with your purchase. Also not sure what water your on but you might want to be looking at a bigger boat than something in the 20 to 21 ft range.
Old     (elc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       05-03-2012, 1:27 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by kx250frider617 View Post
Well i built an A22 online and it would be this: white on white on white

Do you guys think this setup would would be under $55k (no stereo and just necessities)
Then run the 750 bags in the rear, axis bow bag up front
Wetsounds system with alpine amps (install myself)

How is the base engine with 5 blade prop with full weight? are the 400 bags better?

I will build other boats also!
Johnny (johnny_defacto) Is another A22 owner on this site and has a similar set up minus the wedge (he has a lot of weight instead). I haven't driven his boat since he put the five blade on. But PM him. He has a lot of good info regarding weight/props/rpms etc.
Old     (tyler97217)      Join Date: Aug 2004       05-03-2012, 1:32 PM Reply   
For that kind of money you could get a pimped out Moomba and that would be where I would at least start, but depends on the dealers you have in your area. If I had a good Moomba dealer that would be a good start. While you are there, that same dealer may carry Supra and you would be close on the money to get a Supra too. Might have a spend a few more bucks, but depends how you option it, you might be close to $60K. With the Supra you would be getting a boat that competes more with the big boys and priced far less. Might be an easier flip 1-2 years later.
DISCLAIMER - I am partial to Supra cause I own one, but the other options you could look at are MB, AXIS
Old    kx250frider617            05-03-2012, 1:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by tampawake View Post
I would look at both the Axis and MB if you absolutely have to have brand new!! Your gonna take a major hit because of the salt add it being brand new and your gonna get hammered. You might want to look seriously at a 2 or 3 year old Salt Water Edition something. Of course unless you have to have the warranty. Good luck with your purchase. Also not sure what water your on but you might want to be looking at a bigger boat than something in the 20 to 21 ft range.
I was thinking new because of Loan issues, warranty, and I'm pretty anal about my stuff and like to keep stuff nice. Im in a 21 foot tige right now and its just a tad too small once everyone brings there stuff aboard.

We ride at marine stadium in long beach and the max limit is 23ft. We also do Havasu trips so a 20 footer is way to small for there. We usually have from 3-8 people.

I've also noticed that the people selling 2-3 year old bolts think they are going to get their money back. 09 nautiques for $70k is ridiculous. There aren't really any used Core wakeboard boats for sale in my price range.
Old     (elc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       05-03-2012, 1:55 PM Reply   
I keep my A22 in havasu and am there quite a bit. The boat does pretty well in the crazy chop (much better than my previous 21ft vdrive). If you haven't already, check out Paradise Watersports in Murrietta. They have Axis, Malibu and now Moomba.
BTW- the Axis handles very well with only one tracking fin. If you can drive one with two fins and one with one fin, it would be beneficial.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-03-2012, 2:23 PM Reply   
are you dead set against used? Me, personally, I'd take this boat over a brand new A22 any day of the week: http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/...lx-wwake-hull/
Old    kx250frider617            05-03-2012, 2:35 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
are you dead set against used? Me, personally, I'd take this boat over a brand new A22 any day of the week: http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/...lx-wwake-hull/
Not necessarily, however by the time I get the money situation squared away that boat will most likely be long gone. I still have to sell a old 1997 centurion elite and a few other things to come up with a good down payment.
Old    kx250frider617            05-03-2012, 2:37 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by elc View Post
I keep my A22 in havasu and am there quite a bit. The boat does pretty well in the crazy chop (much better than my previous 21ft vdrive). If you haven't already, check out Paradise Watersports in Murrietta. They have Axis, Malibu and now Moomba.
BTW- the Axis handles very well with only one tracking fin. If you can drive one with two fins and one with one fin, it would be beneficial.
I usually never go up the 15 freeway that often but one of these days I want to check out that dealer and the green house correct craft dealer.
Old     (mrm2083)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-03-2012, 2:58 PM Reply   
I have a lot of experience in salt and have had an x2 that I use exclusively in salt for 6 years now. Will the boat be used in choppy conditions? Will it be trailered, kept on a lift or in the water? All of these things make a difference.
- I would stay clear of carpet
- Don't get a boat that has any chrome, it will start pitting extremely quickly. BTW the billet aluminum, like what master craft uses, will last just fine.
- Make sure the boat has closed cooling
- Look at things with deeper Vs and higher freeboard if you go out in any chop
- Don't get a boat with too much vinyl (all of them have too much vinyl imo but try to stick to the simpler ones)
- Make sure all the hardware is stainless and wiring is tinned

I personally would never get a malibu for salt water. I know I'm a MC owner but I actually prefer Malibu's wakes over MCs. However, they are not built for saltwater. The construction is not all fiberglass (won't take pounding well), there is a lot of chrome, the hulls are very flat, and they have carpet. The best bets for a salt water boat are MC and Nautique.
Old     (elc)      Join Date: Jan 2008       05-03-2012, 2:59 PM Reply   
Green house is the local centurion dealer now.
Old    kx250frider617            05-03-2012, 3:08 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrm2083 View Post
I have a lot of experience in salt and have had an x2 that I use exclusively in salt for 6 years now. Will the boat be used in choppy conditions? Will it be trailered, kept on a lift or in the water? All of these things make a difference.
- I would stay clear of carpet
- Don't get a boat that has any chrome, it will start pitting extremely quickly. BTW the billet aluminum, like what master craft uses, will last just fine.
- Make sure the boat has closed cooling
- Look at things with deeper Vs and higher freeboard if you go out in any chop
- Don't get a boat with too much vinyl (all of them have too much vinyl imo but try to stick to the simpler ones)
- Make sure all the hardware is stainless and wiring is tinned

I personally would never get a malibu for salt water. I know I'm a MC owner but I actually prefer Malibu's wakes over MCs. However, they are not built for saltwater. The construction is not all fiberglass (won't take pounding well), there is a lot of chrome, the hulls are very flat, and they have carpet. The best bets for a salt water boat are MC and Nautique.
I thought the Axis were all fiberglass floors?

We ride in a section of the harbor so the chop is only from other boats or wind. If I had money pouring out of my pockets I would for sure buy either a Mastercraft or Nautique but that just isn't the case.

I am going for the most plain jane boat I can and i HATE chrome so thats not an issue with me haha.
Old     (waketowake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-03-2012, 4:17 PM Reply   
I run in salt 100%, my boats never seen fresh water. I have a 07 xstar ss with the captain crusader. Never had any problems from the salt. I know that axis also makes a salt package, but know nothing about it besides the engines closed cooling. My friend had a 07 X-14 that added the closed cooling after they bought it. Even with them flushing the engine and scrubbing every inch after use the boat seemed to break down every other week, and there was rust every where.His boat now seems to be completely ruined.If your running in salt get a boat thats built to withstand the salt.
Old     (polarbill)      Join Date: Jun 2003       05-03-2012, 4:24 PM Reply   
Chrome and stainless steel are 2 different things. Also Stainless steel can be all different qualities. Sounds like you are looking for the right things. If I were you I would talk to the Axis, MB and Moomba dealers. Also Centurion if you can get an Avalanche or Enzo 211 for around 60 but I don't think you can. Go test drive each one, then see if they can price you out the exact boat you would like. I would think the base MB 21(either tomcat or TWB), a base Axis and a base XLV would all be in the 50-55k range with a tandem galvanized trailer. The Mobius LSV would also be a solid choice and should be a little cheaper. Just remember that you will have to add closed cooling to those assuming you can. You may also look at adding zinc's to the prop shaft and rudder or to the transom. I would also consider installing a quick connect flush kit with a transom connection if you dont' get fully closed cooling. Another nice add on would be to install a fresh water washdown tank kit. This way people can wash the salt off themselves and their gear before putting it in the boat. I think they even have 5 gallon buckets with a pump and hose attached if you don't want to permanetely install something in the boat. Hell you could probably make one for not too much.

Again, I like the MB for your situation because it has more freeboard then the others unless you consider an XLV, has a deeper V then all the rest for rough water, has the most interior room of all those boats, probably even compared to the XLV, requires the least amount of weight for a macking wake, all the ballast is under the floor unless you add some weight to the bow, as well as being the nicest. It also has a carpet insert that you can leave out of the boat if you dont' want the carpet or choose to take it out to clean. It will also probably be easier to work with MB on some custom touches if you do or don't want certain things on the boat.

Really though, all those choices are good. Go ride/drive a couple and see which you like the best.
Old     (mrm2083)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-03-2012, 4:48 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by waketowake View Post
I run in salt 100%, my boats never seen fresh water. I have a 07 xstar ss with the captain crusader. Never had any problems from the salt. I know that axis also makes a salt package, but know nothing about it besides the engines closed cooling. My friend had a 07 X-14 that added the closed cooling after they bought it. Even with them flushing the engine and scrubbing every inch after use the boat seemed to break down every other week, and there was rust every where.His boat now seems to be completely ruined.If your running in salt get a boat thats built to withstand the salt.
While I agree that a SS is best, your friend must have not taken very good care of his boat or it was a lemon. I have an 06 X2 that is not a salt water series with just closed cooling and a flush kit. It sits on a lift all year with just a cover and is used exclusively in salt water. It has no rust other than a little on the engine mounts which I've heard even the SS boats will get. I have had to change the manifolds and the alternator but over 6 years thats no big deal. Mastercraft exaggerates the difference between their regular boats and the SS boats. The only thing that really makes much of a difference is having a full closed system so you don't need to worry about manifolds.
Old     (mrm2083)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-03-2012, 4:52 PM Reply   
Jordan - The axis with the SS engine looks like a solid boat. It's nice a simple which is good for salt as most wake boats have gotten way too gimmicky plus I really like that tatami mat that they have. I would take a look at the boat and make sure everything is stainless or anodized aluminum. If you keep the boat outside I would buy an aftermarket cover from skiboatcovers.com in sunbrella with gore tenara stitching.
Old     (gotwake133)      Join Date: May 2010       05-03-2012, 7:45 PM Reply   
Personally I would find a good reasonably priced used boat that fits all your needs, and run it till it dies. I can't imagine taking a bigger resale hit than a new boat that has been driven in only salt and slammed with weight its whole life. Not in any way, shape, or form am I doubting the OP will take care of the boat and baby it, just saying with all the other boats in the used market, unless its priced pretty low, I would never buy a 100% salt boat that has always been slammed with weight. Just my .02.
Old     (waketowake)      Join Date: Jul 2007       05-03-2012, 8:22 PM Reply   
Quote:
While I agree that a SS is best, your friend must have not taken very good care of his boat or it was a lemon. I have an 06 X2 that is not a salt water series with just closed cooling and a flush kit. It sits on a lift all year with just a cover and is used exclusively in salt water. It has no rust other than a little on the engine mounts which I've heard even the SS boats will get. I have had to change the manifolds and the alternator but over 6 years thats no big deal. Mastercraft exaggerates the difference between their regular boats and the SS boats. The only thing that really makes much of a difference is having a full closed system so you don't need to worry about manifolds.
What engine are you running?I also got a new cover from skiboatcovers, did it leave you with any dyeing on your sunpad?
Old     (mastercraf)      Join Date: Jul 2009       05-03-2012, 8:25 PM Reply   
I think everytime someone posts a new boat buying thread...the second poster always will say "add MB to that list. Its a great price for how awesome the fit and finish is, and the pure vert is awesome...blah blah blah."

rant over
Old    kx250frider617            05-03-2012, 8:26 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotwake133 View Post
Personally I would find a good reasonably priced used boat that fits all your needs, and run it till it dies. I can't imagine taking a bigger resale hit than a new boat that has been driven in only salt and slammed with weight its whole life. Not in any way, shape, or form am I doubting the OP will take care of the boat and baby it, just saying with all the other boats in the used market, unless its priced pretty low, I would never buy a 100% salt boat that has always been slammed with weight. Just my .02.
The problem is, what most people want for their used buy is the same amount you can buy a brand new axis or comparable boat for. slightly 2010-11 axis vandal packages are still going for low 50's. 2008 flagship boats like the SAN are going for $60k. SO its either a used boat with 400 hours or a brand new one for the same price.

The whole wake boat market is ass backwards if you ask me haha.
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-03-2012, 8:37 PM Reply   
the whole 15 year loan thing makes sellers think their boat is still worth what they owe after paying three or four years of mostly interest.
Old    kx250frider617            05-03-2012, 8:41 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawndoggy View Post
the whole 15 year loan thing makes sellers think their boat is still worth what they owe after paying three or four years of mostly interest.
Its a good and bad thing but that is what justifies buying new over used.
Old     (ixfe)      Join Date: Aug 2008       05-03-2012, 9:32 PM Reply   
What about Supra? Just throwing it out there. You might be able to get a Launch 21V for $60K. I can't say for sure. But that's the impression I once had (maybe prices have gone up).
Old     (shawndoggy)      Join Date: Nov 2009       05-04-2012, 5:37 AM Reply   
I just realized that anybody who recommended MB with (or because of) the PCM 409 prolly messed up, given that they're switching over to indmar. Dunno what the closed cooling options will be on those boats.
Old     (mrm2083)      Join Date: Nov 2005       05-04-2012, 2:50 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by waketowake View Post
What engine are you running?I also got a new cover from skiboatcovers, did it leave you with any dyeing on your sunpad?
An rtp-1. I do take very good care of it though and if were buying a new boat would definitely buy a SS just for the full closed cooling and better engine mounts. When I bought my boat, though, they were only offering the Xstar in the SS and it was way out of my price range.

I have a Mastercraft cover in the sand color. I used to have a black one and I was having the vinyl problems too but the sane is perfect. However, after two years the stitching is having problems and I will probably only get another year out of it. I will definitely be buying the waterline ski boat covers one when this one dies. The sunbrella and gore tenara stitching are exactly what you need for a boat thats kept outside in FL.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-04-2012, 3:13 PM Reply   
Jordan. Im in SoCal, hit me up and you can come ride and drive my A22 and we can sit and talk about the options I went with and left out.

I picked axis because of the wake. I liked that it was new for 50k, warranty, fully customizable ALL HIDDEN ballast on switches, seating configuration and options. Simple layout,, simple clean lines. You can go with the tsunami mat instead of carpet since your in salt water. Its a 22 footer with more room inside than the Vride 21 or MB 21's (contrary to some belief), has a solid solid wake that is not finicky and easy to tune.

my set up real quick: 4000 lbs (3400 water on switches all hidden, 650 lead hidden), no wedge, 335 motor, single stock fin (imo no need to have 2, the axis handles amazing, and just like Ed, I have to make sharp turns where I ride) OJ cinco prop (had OJ core, love this cinco so much). Plain white exterior, grey interior, ordered new, no system (put in my own), no heater, no shower, no LED's everywhere.

Definitely go test drive, thats the best part. Paradise has the vride, axis, and moombas you were inquiring about.

come out, lets go ride and talk, I am about an hour from you.
Old    TN22            05-04-2012, 3:17 PM Reply   
I would definitely consider looking at the new Moomba Mojo. I've driven it and boarded behind it and it's a great boat. Can't beat the price and it's a HUGE boat with a great clean wake that only gets bigger with weight. It depends on where you live, but I know Axis and Moomba have really good dealer networks which is in many cases the deciding factor.
Old    kx250frider617            05-04-2012, 3:20 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_defacto View Post
Jordan. Im in SoCal, hit me up and you can come ride and drive my A22 and we can sit and talk about the options I went with and left out.

I picked axis because of the wake. I liked that it was new for 50k, warranty, fully customizable ALL HIDDEN ballast on switches, seating configuration and options. Simple layout,, simple clean lines. You can go with the tsunami mat instead of carpet since your in salt water. Its a 22 footer with more room inside than the Vride 21 or MB 21's (contrary to some belief), has a solid solid wake that is not finicky and easy to tune.

my set up real quick: 4000 lbs (3400 water on switches all hidden, 650 lead hidden), no wedge, 335 motor, single stock fin (imo no need to have 2, the axis handles amazing, and just like Ed, I have to make sharp turns where I ride) OJ cinco prop (had OJ core, love this cinco so much). Plain white exterior, grey interior, ordered new, no system (put in my own), no heater, no shower, no LED's everywhere.

Definitely go test drive, thats the best part. Paradise has the vride, axis, and moombas you were inquiring about.

come out, lets go ride and talk, I am about an hour from you.
We ride in long beach marine stadium and I'm I huntington beach. If you ever come down Definetely let me know. There is a black and yellow axis down here but I have't gotten the chance to talk to them. I am really leaning towards the A22 mainly because the whole brand is rider based and seam as if they want to support the sport rather than make ridiculous money from it.

How long does your boat take to plane with all that weight? The stadium is only about 1/2 mile long so it's only a short distance till i have to turn around the other way.

I love how the axis boats look super dark and storm troopers out compared to everything else.
Old     (logan)      Join Date: Dec 2011       05-04-2012, 6:19 PM Reply   
Quote:
Originally Posted by kx250frider617 View Post
We ride in long beach marine stadium and I'm I huntington beach. If you ever come down Definetely let me know. There is a black and yellow axis down here but I have't gotten the chance to talk to them. I am really leaning towards the A22 mainly because the whole brand is rider based and seam as if they want to support the sport rather than make ridiculous money from it.

How long does your boat take to plane with all that weight? The stadium is only about 1/2 mile long so it's only a short distance till i have to turn around the other way.

I love how the axis boats look super dark and storm troopers out compared to everything else.
That's what I'm talking about, support those that truly push the sport. Look at their team riders, Vandall and Lyman... Can't think of two better brand advocates.
Old     (johnny_defacto)      Join Date: Sep 2006       05-04-2012, 7:17 PM Reply   
jordan. I ride in canyon lake in the backwater which is pretty short, not sure the length, maybe 1/2 - 3/4 mile? Its only an hour from huntington, so you should come out and ride. Never ridden the stadium but it sounds like you have to turn often just as we do. Full ballast, 4 adults, gear, full tank takes about 18-20 seconds or so. with only 2 adults in the boat and everything else the same, it planes noticeably faster.

The vride has one of my favorite wakes, and it was a boat we looked at. 3 problems. 1 it is not as big in the cabin space and it definitely is smaller in the bow cuz of the traditional bow. 2. no bow ballast, you can add it, but trying to get 1800 lbs up there all hidden, without having to have fat sacks and pumps was not going to happen, and that was a deal breaker for me. 3. it was another 5-6k more than a comparable a22
Old     (tims72)      Join Date: Apr 2008       05-05-2012, 11:36 AM Reply   
There is a new posting on www.themalibucrew.com.its on o7 247 lev with 55hrs on it http://www.themalibucrew.com/forums/...7-81-55-hours/
Old    kx250frider617            05-05-2012, 11:37 AM Reply   
I dreaming right now but is a flat color gelcoat possible? I think the axis a22 would look pretty MEAN with a charcoal grey base and black accents all flat color with everything else all flat color also. It would look like a military aircraft carrier cruising down the lake.

All these bling boats with fruity colors are looking a little too flamboyant for me.