Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 10, 2005

Old     (ponyh8r)      Join Date: Dec 2004       06-06-2005, 6:44 PM Reply   
I store my boat outside and have just purchased 2 sets of liquid audio Sony Front/Back speakers. Does anyone else keep theirs outside in the elements or will I have to cover them somehow? If I do need to cover them, what is the best way to do so?
Old     (newty)      Join Date: May 2005       06-06-2005, 7:39 PM Reply   
depends on the construction of the speaker, and what kind of hardware is used
Old     (kenteck)      Join Date: Jan 2005       06-06-2005, 9:05 PM Reply   
make them last longer by covering them up or taking them down...
Old     (kfcflores)      Join Date: Apr 2005       06-07-2005, 8:52 AM Reply   
I have same storage issues. call or go online to screaminsacs.com. make custom speaker covers for most applications. different colors and themes. People are very good to work with. Help keep water and elements out and are great so when you trailer you don't get all those bugs up there. will also make some to go over your board racks. give them a try.
Old     (dreevs)      Join Date: Jul 2002       06-07-2005, 10:10 AM Reply   
I just got the Defcon 4 sacs from screaminsacs.com - I am extremely happy with them. They keep the weather, and most of all the bugs off the speakers. I also bought trailer pads at their site - better graphics than most others I've seen. Ordered everything online and got it 3 days. They should be able to hook you up with your speaker type.
Old     (denverd1)      Join Date: May 2004 Location: Tyler       06-07-2005, 10:36 AM Reply   
3rd the screamin sacs. about to order some
Old     (ponyh8r)      Join Date: Dec 2004       06-07-2005, 4:46 PM Reply   
I'll check em' out. Thanks guys.
Old     (airwarrior04)      Join Date: Aug 2004       06-07-2005, 6:54 PM Reply   
SREAMIN SACS ALL THE WAY