Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 26, 2006

Old     (cdl)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-11-2006, 4:21 PM Reply   
I'm a newbe to wakeboarding and find alot of these threads helpful. I have waterskied and other thing for years and have always wanted a nice skiboat. I always dreamed about having a MC because I always heard they were the best and if you are dreaming why not dream of the best. I just bought a boat and didn't buy a MC. I awlays thought that i would. But after looking at a lot of brands at a bunch of shows I decide that mc to me was more hype. I talked to alot of people to get opnions also. My point is that I didn't know about wakeworld discussions until after i made my decision. So as a newbe it's nice to hear everyones opinions good or bad about the boats. After all if nobody gave their opinions there would be no threads.
I would not change the boat that I bought after reading all these but it would of saved alot of time do research other ways.

There are boats out there that are equal to or IMO better than MC or BU

so other owners support your brand good or bad.
It may be helpful to someone
Old     (duffy)      Join Date: Feb 2006       11-11-2006, 4:44 PM Reply   
It's best to try different thing's. My first boat was a Moomba now a Malibu and my third may be a natique or MC. These are in the top 5. When it comes to the the BU, MC, and CC it's all preference. One is not better than the other it's like choosing between a Chevy, Ford, or Dodge. They all break, they all have defects. However there the most popular and get the love because they are dependable for the most part.
Old     (lionel)      Join Date: Nov 2005       11-11-2006, 4:48 PM Reply   
"One is not better than the other it's like choosing between a Chevy, Ford, or Dodge. They all break, they all have defects."

That's why I have a Tundra, it doesn't break....
Old     (kevin_lsv23)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-11-2006, 6:32 PM Reply   
Bryan.....can we say JINX.
Old     (bigworm)      Join Date: Dec 2004       11-11-2006, 10:10 PM Reply   
haha thats funny i have a tacoma, i have a nautique as well yes they may all be close in quality but i chose nautique for the wake, value, and resale as well as the warranty.
Old     (ponte_06_x2)      Join Date: Jan 2006       11-12-2006, 9:16 AM Reply   
hey norm you forgot to tell the people that you use to work at a nautique dealership
Old     (boss210)      Join Date: Jun 2006       11-12-2006, 1:54 PM Reply   
If Toyota's are as reliable as every thinks they wouldent need a service department. They all break. And if you want a full size truck they don't offer one.
Old     (wakeboardaddy)      Join Date: Sep 2006       11-12-2006, 2:20 PM Reply   
CHEVY-100k mile powertrain warranty
TIGE'-Lifetime warranty on hull
Old     (yosquire)      Join Date: Jun 2005       11-12-2006, 2:42 PM Reply   
Ah yes, a lifetime warranty on the hull is necessary. I'm getting fed-up of reading threads about how people are breaking their hulls out-side of warranty..
Old     (99_slaunch)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-12-2006, 3:13 PM Reply   
Doesn't every one offer a lifetime hull warranty now. I know Supra does and they stand behind it. Skiers Choice took good care of me!!!!!
Old     (kstateskier)      Join Date: May 2002       11-12-2006, 10:35 PM Reply   
Phillip, have you seen the '07 Tundra? I would say it's fullsize. Also a lot of rumors Nissan and Toyota will have diesels and 3/4 ton trucks in the near future.
Old     (bigworm)      Join Date: Dec 2004       11-12-2006, 11:28 PM Reply   
haha yea jerry and i worked for a mastercraft dealer also.
Old     (882001)      Join Date: Nov 2003       11-13-2006, 5:55 AM Reply   
my hull is 18 years old. why would you need a hull warranty? they arent gonna help you if you hit anything!