Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through December 26, 2006

Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       11-08-2006, 9:30 PM Reply   
Just wanted to shoot a little thanks to the Speaker Sox crew. My WetSounds speaker covers came in the mail today. Most of you probably know by now that I am usually a DIY guy. Well, after two failed attempts at making my own I discovered that Speaker Sox had just started making the covers for my Wetsounds Pro 485's. Well they came in the mail tonight. They look great and fit like a glove (unlike my two failed attempts). Check them out.

Upload
Upload
Upload
Upload
Old     (oaf)      Join Date: Jul 2002       11-08-2006, 9:33 PM Reply   
Do you have a link for us for speaker socks?
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       11-08-2006, 9:58 PM Reply   
www.speakersox.com
Old     (duffy)      Join Date: Feb 2006       11-09-2006, 5:32 AM Reply   
That's good stuff, until now I have not even heard of speakersox. I need some covers..
Old     (sangerlover)      Join Date: Sep 2005       11-09-2006, 6:30 AM Reply   
Mikeski-
You didn,t like the Wetsounds Text ?
Upload
Old     (99_slaunch)      Join Date: Oct 2005       11-09-2006, 4:04 PM Reply   
Why are you're speakers hanging from the rafters and not the tower?
Old     (anodyne)      Join Date: Feb 2006       11-09-2006, 4:27 PM Reply   
I'm impressed...

Those guys are a class-act to deal with. I would recommend them to anyone who's considering using them - extremely responsive and professional. And you will be blown away with the quality when you get your Sox!
Old     (mikeski)      Join Date: Aug 2003       11-09-2006, 6:41 PM Reply   
I just asked for the wetsounds logo and that's how they came. I like them either way just the same.

Aaron, I am not going to leave $1800 worth of speakers hanging from my tower of my boat that lives outside when it only takes 4 bolts and 5 minutes to remove them. I also don't like getting bugs on them from towing with them up. My rafters rock!

JTW, thanks for sending me the pictures of yours!
Old     (captain_542)      Join Date: Oct 2006       11-09-2006, 7:23 PM Reply   
do they make speaker covers for regular 6x9's? my tower speakers get spider poo and gunk all over em.