Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Boats, Accessories & Tow Vehicles Archive > Archive through June 10, 2005

Old     (rock_n_boardin)      Join Date: May 2003       07-03-2003, 11:40 AM Reply   
A lot of the time the board is used to flame a manufacture or a dealer. I wanted to give major credit where credit is due.

I dropped off my 2003 Tige' 22I at Tige' Watersports in Corona, CA for it's 20 hour service and to have my Perfect Pass fixed. It has been out of service for a few weeks and I have missed it dearly. Anyway, needing the boat for the 4th of July weekend and I am sure all of their customers want their boats too by then. It became apparent that they probably couldn't get the Perfect Pass working without a water test, with a water test taking the mechanics out of the dealership for a couple of hours, and as busy as they are and the fact that the deadline is today, they let me know they could not do the water test until after the 4th.

I talked to Daniel at Tige' Watersports about the problem, and the major fact that I am leaving my boat at my destination 2 hours away and did not want to bring it back. Daniel ended up personally taking my boat home with him and met the mechanic at 7 or 8 o'clock last night at the lake to get this done for me. I just got off the phone and they have the boat ready, Perfect Pass included, turns out the paddle wheel was bent, probably from the boat not set properly on the trailer. Mystery to me, but not out of the realm of possibility.

I would like to thank Daniel, Wendy, Greg, and whoever the mechanic was that met Daniel, of Tige' Watersports, for going out of their way to make me 100% satisfied!! If you are in the market for a boat, go see them, I love my Tige' and the dealership that I purchased it from!

Cheers