Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > >> Wakeboarding Discussion Archives > Archive through July 28, 2004

Old     (wakeboardrn)      Join Date: May 2002       07-12-2004, 4:52 PM Reply   
I'm getting rid of some things and decided to post on here to my wakeworld family first to see if anyone is interested in some of my stuff. All of it is used, but none of it is torn up or anything, so it should do SOMEONE some good.

I'm giving it all away. No buying/selling mess, you just have to be able to come pick it up sometime when I'll be around.

Anyone interested in the following stuff should email me at wakeboardrn@hotmail.com

What I'm giving away:
- padded wakeboard bag
- used LF ultra-suc bindings (don't know what year--maybe 99 or 00)
- women's M neopryne vest (USCG approved)
- women's size 8 neopryne tight fitting drysuit
- M vinyl vest (if anyone needs an extra one)
- wakeboarding dvds:
-- monkey on a string/my house
-- higher education
-- boombox
-- beg, borrow, and steal
-- free4all
-- natural born thrillaz
-- the faction
-- detention volume 1&2
-- running with scissors
-- Also have "dogtown and z-boys"-- not wakeboarding, but a good DVD

Wakeboarding videos:
- All or nothing
- double up experience
- shafted
- several wake TV episodes...email to find out which ones. These are all great videos!
- combination tape of several of the "older" movies including "spray", "my house", "for what its worth", "skurfs up", "daily dose" and "switch"
Old     (lzyboy)      Join Date: Jun 2001       07-12-2004, 4:57 PM Reply   
Check your email re: vids

Thank you sooooo much for offering, I hope some are still available, =)

all smiles here!!!!
Old     (dakid)      Join Date: Feb 2001       07-12-2004, 6:39 PM Reply   
hey, i gave you my computer desk...i better get free shot at everything!
Old     (socalwakepunk)      Join Date: Dec 2002       07-12-2004, 6:46 PM Reply   
What's with the yard sale, Patty?
Old     (wakeboardrn)      Join Date: May 2002       07-12-2004, 7:43 PM Reply   
I'll get back to each of you that have emailed me.
I'm gonna do this on a first come first serve basis, so those of you who emailed first get the first picks.
I'll let you guys know whats left after I go through my emails. That way if anyone still wants some of the stuff they can "claim" it.
It's all got to go by the end of the week, or I'm trashing it.

No yard sale. Just putting stuff out there so that someone can use it.

I'm not taking the risk of boarding anymore. A year of pain, 3 epidurals, 8 months off of work, and no hope to figure out how to stop the back pain just isn't something I'm willing to go through again.
Old    norcal_99            07-12-2004, 11:27 PM Reply   
Patty, Sorry to hear about the pain. Hope all turns out okay.

Old     (buzz_grande)      Join Date: Mar 2004       07-13-2004, 12:15 AM Reply   
Patty,

Sorry to hear about the back. That really sucks! What part of Cali are you in. Might make a difference as far as picking up items.

Thanks
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-13-2004, 12:18 AM Reply   
man I want those DVD's! Too bad I'm in SoCal.
Old     (thane_dogg)      Join Date: Jun 2002       07-13-2004, 12:20 AM Reply   
Patty I know it would be a pain, but I would pay for shipping for those DVD's, I would be forever endebted to you.

These especially:

Natural Born Thrillaz
Boombox
Running With Scissors
Old     (jarrod)      Join Date: May 2003       07-13-2004, 6:28 AM Reply   
Hi Patty. I'm in the east bay. I can stop by tonight. Just sent you an email.
Old     (wakeboardrn)      Join Date: May 2002       07-13-2004, 9:50 AM Reply   
Wow...I got quite a response over last night and this morning for everything that I put up on here.

I believe that all the items have been claimed (with a couple of maybes, but that is specified in return emails).
If you emailed me, I will try my best to get back to each and everyone of you. If you asked for something that has not been promised prior to your email, then I'll let you know.

I'm so happy to be able to give something back to wakeboarding and this community. Wakeboarding has been the biggest part of my life for over five years, and it is hard to not be able to ride. But as long as what I have can help people still out there, I'm glad to help in whatever way that I can.

For those of you who are getting my stuff, enjoy! I wish that I had more to give away and could give something to everyone that emailed me and asked for it.

thanks guys.