Articles

Pics/Video

Wake 101

Shop
Search

Home   Articles   Pics/Video   Gear   Wake 101   Events   Community   Forums   Classifieds   Contests   Shop   Search
WakeWorld Home
Email Password
Go Back   WakeWorld > Wakeboarding Discussion

Old     (slipknot)      Join Date: Aug 2001       07-12-2013, 11:17 AM Reply   
Southern California 2013

July 12-14 Lago del Sol Lemoore
18584 Jackson Avenue Lemoore, CA
FULL EVENT STOP 3 AND 4 at “THE FUN ZONE”

Camping is available, SOME HOOK PS AVAILABLE! ( $10.00/NIGHT)

remember this has a zip line, and other fun stuff !

Saturday night will include a potluck dinner. PLEASE BRING A SIDE SALAD OR A DESSERT!

Tri-tip and chicken will be provided! As it has been on the HOT side there will be plenty of water and ice tea available for free!

Hope all can make it! please email or text if you have any questions!

oldwkbrdr@gmail.com or 559-920-2236

Todd

There will be two rounds on Saturday for both Ski and wakeboarding 1 round on Sunday for both
There will be two boats for both ski and wakeboarding
Skier safety meeting at 730 am Wakeboarding to follow immediately ( Rider meeting will be posted)
Ski Round 1 ( first off the dock at 8 am) wakeboarding round 1— wakeboarding round 2—- Ski round 2

The closest hotel is Tachi Palace. There is great on site camping. But if you need hotel, right now rooms on line are only $99 a night but that price jumps as we get closer. I recommend you book now at www.tachipalace.com/hotel. you can cancel later if you need to change your plans. Also they charge more if you call and make a reservation by phone so use on line instead.

LAGO DEL SOL The Fun ZONE!

lagodelsol

August 2-4 Gurnetts Lake, Bakersfield
2 rounds on Sat…1 round on Sunday
Homeowners BBQ Sat Night
Camping available ” NO DOGS”

From the north take Bear Mountain Road Hwy 223 through Arvin. Make a right turn on S. Derby,if you go over the RR tracks you pasted it. go south to Millux and make a right turn. Our house is the first one on the right.

From the south take the Laval Rd exit from I-5. Go straight and you will be on Wheeler Ridge Rd. Make a right on Hearing Rd and follow it to Tejon Hwy make a left to Millux and you will be right there.

October 10-12 US Championships
Ski West Village, Bakersfield
News and Updates:

Team Southern California Was awesome at the 2012 Regionals and the Podium pictures P–roooooove it! My (draft) count puts us Second Place in the Virtual National Championships behind South Carolina, and our team was not all in Attendance!

The 2013 season has begun to be be planned, so look for an email soon about School Schedules , and Lake choices.
HELP! If you received a picture award and there was no picture please email me! I misplaced the list I had.

If you have lead on a Lake that we could wake and ski on please forward me a contact!

Contact Us: sca@intleague.com attn: Todd
National Sponsors

MasterCraft
Pro Tec
Moomba
Supra
EZ Slalom
Indmar
Radar
Ronix
WSIA
Studio 8 Productions